30

Siddharth get up and went to her, when Avneet is busy in something in her phone.

Siddharth : isn't it too much avneet?

She paused and without lifting her gaze from her book, continued professor-like.

Avneet : what is too much in this?

Siddharth : the whole dress.

Avneet : nothing is too much darling you are getting possessive that's it.
And trust me I know that Patel can't do that, these kinda guys have sex in their minds, but their bodies refuse. They need it more, but cannot perform.

Siddharth : ohk master Avneet, you are Phd in this subject what can I say?

Avneet : I just know, what is important, you got to please the man's ego, not his sexual drive. And the same thing I will do with that Paras Malhotra and expose him.

Siddharth : Whatever it is, everyone have head over heels for you.

Avneet : but tomorrow you will set up everything for me and paras should not had any doubt on a set up okay?

Siddharth : okay.

She sat down on bed folding her legs.

Siddharth : May be, I can do this and make it surely safe place for you. I shall handle the place and selection of our place. And once I ensure it is a safe deal, then you can go ahead with this.

Avneet : siddharth you know right that it's really important for us to catch monika.

Siddharth : hmm I know. And I will manage it.

Avneet : good.

She said thoughtfully. But suddenly, she thinks that she should do something to make him feel good.

Stay tuned