50

Next morning,

They wake up having their love in their hug, both of them have to report to delhi about mission so they get ready and reached Delhi.

They have a meeting with their boss to breif about the mission to him that how they done it successfully.

Boss : I am really proud of you Avneet since last 3 years it's a 12th mission you finished successfully, you are the most powerful asset for us.

Avneet : thank you sir, this is my pleasure that I did anything for my country.

Siddharth : we all have proud on you mam.

Boss : you also assist well, siddharth. If you want you can assist Avneet in the next mission as well.

Avneet : sorry sir, but this time before mission I have to take consent of the owner of this body.

Boss : what do you mean by this Avneet?

Avneet : I love someone more than myself sir, and before going to risk my life I want my partner to be happy with my decision.

Boss : oh so who is that lucky boy, I will love to meet her.

Avneet smiled looking at Siddharth.

Siddharth blush hard.

Boss : siddharth....?

Avneet : hmm. (Said with blush hard on her face)

Siddharth : sorry sir, we didn't realise when we fall in love.

Boss : oh that's great. You two are perfect for each other and great promotion Siddharth, but I hope your love will not create any trouble in your future missions.

Avneet : don't worry sir, siddharth will help me I know.

Boss : I hope so.

Siddharth : believe me sir.

Boss : okay so I am giving you details of next mission.

End of season one.

Now wait for sometimes and let's see how their life will get affected after fall in love. Will this love make them more stronger or weak.

To know this stay tuned with this book.

After I get 50+ votes on all the chapters of this book I will upload next season. Vote for all the chapters if you want season 2 with so many suspense.