33

I saw a little triangular lacy piece of cloth covering a small portion of her lower back where the butt-crack started and a string descending down from it but vanishing between her two large rounds of ass cheeks.

I could not see her front, but could guess there must be a small triangular patch covering her pussy.

And the material was almost see-through and lacy.

I was wondering if she had any hair on her pussy.

She picked up a the dress she is going to wear next day if she feels it needed to seduce Paras.

But maybe she decided to tease me so she told me that she will show me first that what she is going to wear when he meet him first.

I just nodded after the show of her body anything else can't escape from my mouth more than this.

Because she is like a dream to me which is getting true to me.

She pull out a jeans and waltzed towards me.

And I could see her in the skimpy bra and panties.

The bra was transparent, and I could see her dark nipples and areolas; and the panties were covering her pussy and could easily make out her pussy was shaved clean.

She slipped her legs into the jeans and zipped it up.

She picked up a top and wore it.

Avneet : so baby how's it's looking?

Siddharth : it's good.

Avneet : okay get up!!

Stay tuned