45

she went ballistic.

She was throwing her arms and tossing her head.

Her juice was flowing from her hot snatch and wetting the bed.

As her juice trickled down her pussy and flowed down soaking her crotch.

I started massaging her pussy. I was pressing my finger into her pussy at the same time.

When I felt her body stiffening and she started crying out loud moaning.

I shoved four fingers into her pussy and massaged her clit, which was hard now.

While doing so, I placed my lips on her pussy to make it little easy for my darling.

I do not know what possessed me, I pushed my tongue in when my three fingers are already in her pussy.

Avneet : I am cuming..... cuming.... Yes....  yes... that is ... yes ....

I manipulated my fingers in her cunt, moving it around, massaging her clit and sucked her pussy.

I was feeling elated that I gave her an orgasm.

I took off all my clothes and climbed up the bed alongside her.

Her breathing was now deep and relaxed.

Her face was glowing and there were beads of sweat twinkling like small pearls on her body.

Her hair was disheveled and spread around her lovely face.

Her face looked divine, peaceful and her eyes were half-closed; looking at nowhere.

Her arms outstretched and limp.

I snuggled close to her and was running my fingers through her hair, caressing her scalp and forehead moving those few strands from her face.

I ran my fingers on her face lightly caressing her and my fingers traced down to her chin and then her neck traveling down to hear ample bosom.

I pushed my other hand under her back and she turned to her side giving me access to her back.

Stay tuned