48

She rubbed my cock along her labia and then gingerly placed it at the gateway to heaven, my baby's love channel.

I closed my eyes in bliss and in anticipation.

I could feel warm wet velvety tunnel engulfing my cock slowly and slowly.

I wanted this feeling to last for ever.

With my eyes closed my whole body feeling the exquisite joy making love to my dear lady love.

Siddharth : It feels so good... great .... I wish it lasts for a thousand years ..... I feel I am in heaven..... Avneet, it feels so good .....

She bent down and kissed me lightly on my eyelids, my forehead very lovingly.

Her affections reflected in her touch.

She held my face and brought down her mouth to mine and gave me a soulful kiss.

We remain locked like that. Our lips glued to each other, my cock inside her pussy.

My naughty hands worming their ways to her hanging breasts.

She rotated her hips to make my cock fit in properly.

She shook her hips and then descended completely with my cock fully embedded in her.

She bent forward and her breasts smashed against my chest.

As madly we started kissing each other, her pussy started moving up and down.

The friction of her tight pussy was bringing in a sensation of joy I never felt in my life.

Her cunt muscles were milking my cock tightly.

She knew how to tighten her vaginal wall around my cock and it took me to the seventh heaven.

I reached for the hanging breasts of my girl and started playing with them.

I was fondling her large hanging boobs and pinching her nipples and rotating them.

Avneet increased her tempo.

As she raised herself, she tightened her vaginal wall, giving my cock tight friction and as she descended, she had her pussy relaxed.

Her juice was flowing freely and my cock was slick with her juice.

Her tempo increased and she went on like a bucking riding a horse.

And I started responding to her movements by raising my cock in unison as she came down on my cock.

We got into a perfect rhythm.

She was too adapt at adjusting her movement to any situation and any cock of any size.

My cock fitted tightly in her pussy and we started together now, in a flurry.

Stay tuned