38

Avneet : sorry baby, this is what I did when I know this will make it weak tomorrow so after I catch monika, you can do anything with me till then.... I hope you understand.

Siddharth : yeah yeah I know I have whole life so I will get enough chances

She smiles at me and she stretched her arms and stood up.

Now that your cock is quiet, at least for a while.

She wear her night clothes and after making plans for tomorrow on a serious note, we decided to sleep.

Next day,

Her jeans and tops were crumpled on the floor.

Avneet : baby, now I cannot wear them because of you...

She said and went to her wardrobe to pick up another pair.

She brought out a white pant and wore it over her panties after completing her shower.

This white pant was like a second skin, with a zipper on the side, stuck to her figure like body paint.

The cloth was quite thin too, and I could easily see the small triangle and strings of her thong through the pant.

She really knew how to dress provocatively in such kinda times but I am not liking this ability to show to anyone else after declaration of love it's really impossible for me to let anyone touch her.

Because it's like a die moment for me but avneet convinced me that it's our duty and nation and everyone's security comes first.

I try to think about the mission first now with making it assure that he will not harm my Avneet.

We settle in the car reach Paras's office.

We have appointment letter today in our hand, Avneet is feeling nervous for the very first time in her life and I know the reason behind her nervousness is me.

Pov ends.

Siddharth : what happened my dear, you looks tensed for the very first time?

Avneet : yeah, you know today I am feeling that I am gonna offer him something doesn't belongs to me, I really love you Siddharth, I hope your love won't decrease after....

Siddharth : shhhh.... Relax. You said na nation comes first. I love you. Don't worry.

Avneet : I love you too.

Siddharth hugged her but he is feeling more bad, he never want to send her in ever.

Avneet : okay go now.

Siddharth : be strong.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : okay all the best.

Avneet : you too.

Stay tuned.