26

Avneet left with the cab driver, because siddharth is looking upset with this decision.

Avneet told Siddharth to rest and she will text him if she need him in any way there.

She give him clear instructions that he can't come there until she text her.

Siddharth nodded because she is his senior.

Avneet reached his farmhouse.

Avneet knocks the door and Patel welcome him inside the farmhouse.

PA : I hope you didn't had any difficulty to find the address baby girl.

The way he called her baby girl, Avneet understood it is gonna be a difficult night today.

And she have to do what she never did in her life ever. But she can do anything for her national duty.

And she knows that next day she have to trap Paras from the same trick so it will be practice of that.

Because in front of Paras, she can't afford to make any mistake.

Now Patel bring her to the room.

He starts kissing her neck, when Avneet told him that she is carrying a better dress than this.

He told Avneet to go and change her clothes then but fastly as he is feeling desperate, even avneet is feeling fear now.

She went to the bathroom and change her dress, but before she could come out.

Patel knocks the door.

Avneet : coming sir.

PA : no need to change come out right now.

In the same dress avneet come out with her gun loaded because she think that maybe he get any hint that she is a secret agent.

Avneet come out.

Patel is about to leave. Because he is in hurry to go somewhere.

Avneet : what happened?

PA : someone kidnapped my daughter I have to run. (He is crying)

Avneet : what?

PA : yes, I got a call from kidnapper. I need to go and save my daughter. She is just 16 year old. (He is crying)

Avneet : but...

PA signed the meeting note and left.

Stay tuned.