17

Siddharth walks towards the room, Avneet is screaming and crying and asking Siddharth to leave him.

But Siddharth didn't listened anything and bring her into room.

He lock the room from inside.

Siddharth make her stand on her feets.

Avneet wipe her tears immediately.

Twist --

Avneet is a secret agent and she is on a mission at this place, get lost in gamble, get into auction, and then came in Malaysia with devil all was a mission.

Siddharth is also a secret agent, set up by government as a Mafia according to mission lead by Avneet Kaur.

Avneet is much senior than Siddharth in this mission and Siddharth is assisting her here.

Siddharth : hope you are fine mam, but honestly i am so happy seeing you fine after a long time.

Avneet : I never know, how only you get chance to touch me always, even on that day in auction, Monika randomly called you when you was act as a waiter.

So that waiter was also Siddharth.

Siddharth : sorry mam, but I had no option that day.

Avneet : okay I know, but will you give me any explanation for today, I mean Devil didn't told you this much as much you were doing, Siddharth. (Little angrily)

Siddharth : mam I just try to act like a cold blooded Mafia.

Avneet : okay okay fine, but from next time control yourself okay.

Siddharth : yes mam.

Avneet : okay now listen, I had left the clutcher on the chemical laboratory table, I have a remote ready, so we will blast that laboratory. Because that clutcher is a small intensity bomb.

Siddharth : oh great plan mam, but mam do you think a little bomb can blast that laboratory in once.

Avneet : I place it near that explosive tank, it will be a great explosion.

Siddharth : oh okay mam.

Stay tuned.