41

Monika : 1 crore is too much.

Siddharth : mam, how do I know that she will be safe under your agency I mean....

Monika : I will show you something, meet me tonight and if you made me happy then I will buy this girl on your wished price. (Said lusting over Siddharth)

Siddharth : okay mam. But I will meet you at my place.

Monika : okay handsome, but I want a night with you, be ready.

Siddharth looked at Avneet.

Monika : don't worry darling, you won't regret for this night ever in your life I give you guarantee of this.

Siddharth said yes and they came back.

Avneet : what the hell..... Ahhhhhhhh... (Angrily) I will kill that bi** how dare she can see you.

Siddharth : calm down Avneet, we are going to the right direction now we can directly catch her.

Avneet : shut up I won't let her touch you I know she is bit**. No no... You are mine siddharth. (She is getting hell possessive about siddharth)

Siddharth : but it's out duty yaar we can't do anything.

Avneet : but this was never a plan yaar, I can't let you go to her baby I love you.

Siddharth : I love you too yaar, but if you can compromise then I should too and right now our aim is to catch them.

Avneet : but I can't....

Siddharth : Avneet, please try to understand we didn't have any other option, like this we can catch Monika and save so many life's.

Avneet : okay okay. But listen.... Don't you dare to let her touch you okay.

Siddharth : is it possible?

Avneet : siddharth.... Yaar I can't let you go. (She is getting hell possessive)

Siddharth convince her and Avneet places twenty hidden camera in the room where they gonna meet each other.

Avneet is sit in front of screen to check what is happening in the room.

Stay tuned.