1

Mafia's slave,

We have Avneet kaur nandra, she is Indian girl, right now in Malaysia, under the rule of Malaysian arms dealer and illegal weopen gang.

She is slave under them, and not only her many girls are trapped here.

But Avneet is just came here a week ago, she dance there for those mafia's entertainment.

Avneet was all alone and his uncle who grown her up, lose her in gamble and her fate bring her here.

But she is not cursing her life, because she is in mode worst condition in India in his uncle's house.

But she is slave here, and keep on searching ways to get out of from this hell.

There is guy, named Devil (You can imagine anyone at his place). He rules all the slaves here in this place.

Devil got a call from an Indian mafia, his name is Siddharth nigam, he is looking for a weapon supplier and he is a dangerous Mafia boy.

This boy spread his Mafia business in last 6 months only but this Malaysian Mafia gang wants to business with him.

As he is a blank cheque for them and a person who can expand their business in India.

But now to impress this Mafia, Devil and his all the gang members start making a plan.

At last,

Devil came with the idea to project Avneet is in front of that Mafia to get his attention to her and they will impress him and get the deal cracked with him.

Devil (to his gang) : look everyone, he is our billion dollar cheque so be aware of that, we need to crack this deal at any cost.

Devil's boss told him that Siddharth said that this time he is comming with a very important person and he is expecting the best weapons deal with them.

Stay tuned