47

She was playing with my balls and medial side of my thigh and squeezing and jerking my cock.

I could feel my balls tightening and I knew I would cum soon.

Siddharth : hey not today.....i want to come inside you now.

I demanded.

Siddharth : I am dying to make love to you.

She smiled, and realizing I was about to come, left my cock for a while. She pushed me on my back.

I lied flat on my back with my head on two pillows.

Avneet placed her knees on either side of my face and descended her pussy to my lips.

Her hair tickled my thighs as her face came down and took my cockhead into her mouth.

She licked it few times and rested her hands on my thighs and pushed them apart.

As I spread my thighs, she went down and took my balls in her mouth.

My balls contracted.

She was trying to suck my balls and pushing  her tongue.

It was a heavenly feeling. I felt as if I had passed out and gone to heaven.

She slowly and tenderly bit my cock and it twitched.

She started taking my cock deeper and I could feel her lips on the base of my cock.

My whole cock in her mouth, the feeling and the sensation was driving me crazy and my cock jerked.

Avneet's touch told her I was close.

The moment she realized that, she got up, turned around and went towards my legs.

She positioned her knees on either side of my waist facing me, caught my erect cock in her hand and her pelvic descended down.

Her pussy was just touching my cock tip, and I tried to push up.

But she has me in her grip and did not let me in.

Stay tuned