1.

𝐈mportant Note: Although this is technically a spinoff, you 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 have to read the first book to understand. The first book is also my very first story ever, therefore it needs editing.

If you would still like to read the first book, Sinfully Yours in order to read a little about the main character in her younger days, chapters 𝟒𝟗 and 𝟓𝟑-𝟓𝟓 are the most relevant chapters.

READ THE WARNINGS! (on the cover)

~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~

Like Father, Like Daughter

Oh shit...

I rolled over and saw the naked woman laying in my bed. I then looked over at the clothes scattered around my room.

My phone dinged on my nightstand. I groaned while reaching for my phone. 'I'll be there in 30.' my mother texted me. Immediately, I sat up as I remembered my mother was stopping by my apartment this morning to visit.

My eyes quickly darted to the random woman in my bed.

I tapped her repeatedly. "Hm?" she slowly opened her eyes. "You've got to go." I told her while putting my shirt on.

"What?" she asked while sitting up. "You've got to go. Like, I need you to quickly grab your shit and dip." I explained as I put on some sweats. I then gathered what I assumed was her stuff and handed it to her.

"I have no way of getting home." she began putting her clothes on. "I'll get you an uber or something. What's the address?" I quickly pulled out my phone.

After I typed in the address she gave me, my eyes widened at the prices.

$40?!

"Damn, how far do you live?" I questioned. "The other side of town. I told you that at the bar last night." she rolled her eyes.

"Did you?" I wondered.

"Yea...I should've just stayed with my friends. I knew going home with a random woman, a stud at that, was a terrible idea." she sighed while walking out of my room. "I'm not a stud." I stated. "You're all the same. Just self centered, toxic people." she continued.

"But, how many times did you cum last night?" I questioned, following her.

"Just because the sex was good doesn't mean anything. You're still a piece of shit." she expressed. I smiled a little at her words. "You're uber is waiting for you." I said.

"Great. Delete my number, seriously Angel." she spoke before walking out of the front door.

I was surprised to see she remembered my name. More so because I didn't remember hers...

I quickly rushed back into my room and started cleaning. I put my sheets and pillow cases into the washer, then hopped into the shower. Once I finished showering, I did my skin care routine and brushed my teeth.

I then retwist a few of my naturally golden brown, locs. I had recently gotten them retwisted but this was the third time I had fallen asleep without properly protecting my hair.