35.

A Chill Valentines

"Ohh my god...my baby...my baby isn't talking to me..." I whined, dragging out my words while rolling on Hazel's bed. Hazel stood there, staring at me as if I was crazy.

"It's been almost three days...I'm gonna die." I groaned, covering my face with a pillow.

"Angel, you're not gonna die." Hazel sighed.

"Yes, I am. She's still mad at me. No stink stink, no." I continued to whine. "Oh my god. Angel. Bruh, there's no way you're acting like this." Hazel chuckled.

"Ain't shit funny. My girlfriend not talking to me, I'm hungry as hell, I need a retwist and I'm already failing a class." I complained.

"Wait- how the hell are you already failing a class?" Hazel wondered. "Cause, I still ain't do the one assignment we have in that class." I stated.

"Why not?" Hazel questioned.

"Cause, my laptop is still at Dom's." I sighed. "Did you tell her that?" Hazel asked. "Yes." I answered. "What did she say?" Hazel wondered.

"Nothing...she just sent me a picture with my laptop on top of her stove." I explained.

Hazel immediately started laughing. I moved the pillow from my face and gave her a blank stare. "I'm sorry but, that's funny as hell. Bro, Dom's funny as shit for that one." Hazel laughed.

"No, she's not. She hasn't texted me since. I don't think I can do this anymore." I started back whining.

"Angel shut up! I can hear you all the way in my room!" I heard my father shout.

"I don't care! Get used to it. Cause I'm not leaving until Dominique texts me back." I whined loud enough for him to hear. I then heard my father's footsteps approach Hazel's room door.

The door swung open and my father stepped foot into the room. "I thought we told you to shut her up." he spoke to Hazel.

"I tried." Hazel sighed.

Our father then turned to me. "Have you tried calling her?" he asked. "It just rings." I mumbled.

"Damn." he said.

"I'm bout to download one of those apps is what I'm bout to do..." I sighed, pulling out my phone. "Oh lord. Angel, please no. We're better than this." Hazel spoke.

"Maybe you are. I'm not." I said, opening the app store.

My father sighed while shaking his head, sitting on the bed. "Angel! No!" Hazel snatched my phone. "Nooo..." I whined, rolling over.

"Bruh, don't you have practice?" my father wondered. "Bruh, don't you have a wife to go worry about?" I retorted. "You know what, unlike you I do." my father smirked.

I immediately kicked him in the back of his leg as he stood up.

"That's why you're old." I mumbled.

"That's why your girl not talking to you." my father mockingly chuckled.

"Both of y'all are adults by law and sound like little ass kids right now." Hazel interfered. "Hazel. Shush." our father said.