21.

Spoiled Baby

*Finals Week*

"Stop looking at me like that." Dominique said while sitting up on my bed. "Why can't I look at you?" I questioned. "I'm studying." Dominique stated.

"So what? I wanna look at my girlfriend while she's studying. What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"You're gonna make me fuck you." Dominique bluntly spoke. "So fuck me." I immediately said while taking off my shirt.

"Angel stop it. Put your shirt back on. Now." Dominique demanded while pointing her finger at me.

"I don't wanna." I crossed my arms. "Well you better. Or I'm leaving. I'm studying for my math exam and I need to pass in order to maintain my 3.8 GPA." Dominique expressed.

I watched as she went back to writing in her notebook. "You're so smart. And sexy." I softly bit my lip while staring at her.

Dominique rolled her eyes, not even bothering to look up at me.

"You don't love me anymore." I sighed to myself as I turned back to my desk and began scrolling on my laptop. Dominique didn't respond.

"You don't love me anymore!" I sighed louder, hoping to get Dominique's attention.

"Angel. Baby. I heard you the first time, that's why I did not respond." Dominique explained.

"Dominique." I sighed while laying my head down on my desk. "Why are you being mean to me? Stop being mean to me." I mumbled.

I hated feeling like this. Like a softy. But I just want attention.

Some days Dominique was being the softy or the spoiled clingy one. Others, it was me being a big spoiled clingy brat. And then some days, it was the both of us.

Up until now, I had never been with anyone who I felt comfortable enough with to show my not so dominant side and that I really can be a big baby at times. I sometimes hated it but, Dominique made me want to embrace it.

"Come here." I heard Dominique sigh.

I got up and walked over to the bed and crawled up to her.

"Hm, take a nap." Dominique pat her thighs. I laid my head in between her thighs and closed my eyes.

As much as I wanted to fall asleep, I just wasn't close enough to Dominique. I needed to be closer. I opened my eyes and slowly lift my head up. Dominique was focused, reading her notes.

I lifted up Dominique's shirt and placed my head on her stomach. I then put her shirt down, over my head.

Yup, there we go.

I heard Dominique chuckle a little. "And you always tryna call me the baby. You're the real baby." she spoke.

I smiled to myself while closing my eyes. Before I knew it, I was sleep.

♥︎

I woke up to the sound of Dominique's voice.