Deleted Scenes

Hey guys!!! As always, thank you all for the love and support on Addicting Sins!

I was going through my drafts and thought it may be nice to share with you all how certain scenes in chapters originally started/evolved. I didn't go through with most of these scenes because I wasn't really feeling it or found better ways/events I wanted to take place! Anyways, enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

From Chapter 3: That Weird Word
Angel's POV

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬.

"Woah, okay Dom. You've had enough." I said, taking the bottle out of her hand. I started to walk away but Dominique pulled me back by my shirt.

"Angel, stop." she chuckled, trying to take the bottle from my hands. "No, you stop." I laughed, holding the bottle over our heads, as if we weren't basically the same height. "Come on." Dominique groaned.

I noticed Mya in the corner watching us with a smile that was hard to read.

Suddenly Dominique snatched the bottle from my hand. "Dom!" I shouted, running after her. Dominique downed the last bit of alcohol in the bottle. There was at least a shot or two of alcohol in that bottle.

"You're an alcoholic." I laughed, taking the bottle from her. "Mm, no I'm not." Dominique groaned with slightly low eyes. "You are." I smiled, walking back towards the others.

"Unt un." Dominique pulled me back by my shirt again. "Stop doing that." I said, turning towards her.

"Why? I just want a hug." she sighed, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me close.

"Why are you grabbing me like that?" I questioned, wrapping both of my hands around her arms, trying to get her off of me. Dominique slowly pulled away from the hug.

•*•*•

From Chapter 4: Unexpected Turn of Events
Angel's POV

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞.

As I walked down the hall I heard the sound of a door opening. "Yo." I heard Dominique's voice from down the hall. "What?" I sighed while turning back around.

"Come here real quick." Dominique gestured me over. I walked back over, uninterested.

"Question." Dominique announced. I nodded, waiting for her question. "You tryna have a threesome?" she randomly asked.

"Uh, what? W-Why would I have a threesome with you?" I was beyond caught off guard by her question. "Not me. Toni." Dominique pointed towards the room door.

"She thinks you're sexy and wants to know if you'd be down to...fuck her...together. So, you trying to slut her out or what?" Dominique wondered.