22.

Love

*First Day of Winter Break*

"Real delulu, yelling out my wife..." I sung for the hundredth time.

"Dominique, please." Angel groaned while rolling over, keeping her eyes closed. Her back was now to me. "Please what?" I questioned. "Shut up." Angel said.

"Mylah get up. It's four in the afternoon." I stated. I watched as Angel placed a pillow over her head.

"Mylah!" I sighed in annoyance.

"Mm-mm." Angel groaned.

I rolled my eyes while turning on her tv. I laid down while putting on a random cartoon. After awhile, I started scrolling through my notifications. I had a couple of messages and missed phone calls.

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫: hey I miss you

I deleted the message and blocked the number. Then I continued scrolling.

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚: Do you remember Taymar from high school? Anywho I love that man.. well really his dick but that's not the point.

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚: The point is, he's always over here now. Just wanted to let you know in case you decide to come home one day.

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚: Probably won't. Angel must be putting it down for real. Stroke that thing cuzzooo.

I let out a small laugh at her last message.

I continued scrolling and saw there was a few messages from the small group chat Angel and I were in with Alia and Mya. It was messages from last night.

Damn, I should start checking my phone more often.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Dom we wanna meet your gf

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Angel!

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: What?

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Have you met Dom's gf?

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Yea

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Is she bad?

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Yea

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Dom that's not fair. How come Angel met her but not us? I thought we were friends..

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Alia, Dom don't fuck with us anymore hoe

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Yes she does! Her gf probably telling her to ignore us right now

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Its always the gfs tryna cut ppl off

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: I'm sorry Dom but, I don't like that

𝐌𝐲𝐚: I'm finna have to talk with your girl

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Exactly cause who tf?!

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: LMFAOOOO

These messages were actually quite entertaining. I smiled to myself as I continued to scroll and read through the messages.