12.

And The Plot Thickens...

"Yet another win!" Alia started and the others tagged along. They were all recording a short video to post on Alia's story.

"Alright damn. Back to the game." Mya sat back down. A few of us were all in her and Alia's hotel room playing games, per usual. We were currently playing truth or dare.

"I think it's your turn Angel." Alia smiled while sitting back down, next to Mya.

"Of course it is." I sighed.

"Truth or dare?" Alia chuckled. "Truth..." I shrugged. "Okay, let me see." Alia smiled to herself while picking a card from the Truth pile.

"Ouu, have you ever been walked in on doing the deed or anything of the sort?" Alia read the card. I immediately cringed as the memory popped back in my head.

"Unfortunately yes, and it was very difficult for my father and I to look at each other during conversations for a while." I sighed.

"Wait- Keo walked in on you?! I've got to hear this story." Mya chuckled. "Why the hell do you keep calling my father by his first name?" I questioned.

"Because...he is so damn fine." Mya bit her lip while smiling.

"Literally. I ain't never seen anybody's father look as good as that man does. Lord have mercy." Alia groaned.

"Right, like fuuck." Mya groaned.

I immediately frowned at the sounds they were making while talking about my father. Dominique burst into laughter at my reaction.

"Y'all, that's my dad..." I frowned.

"And? What that mean?" Mya laughed. "That means I don't wanna hear y'all moaning and groaning while thinking and talking about my dad. Seek help. Now." I spoke.

Alia and Mya laughed with each other. "Okay, tell the story." Alia smiled.

"I'd rather not." I shook my head. "Aw, come on. I lowkey wanna hear this story too." Dominique smiled.

"Fine." I sighed.

"About a year ago, my girl at the time and I went out of town for a few days. I asked my father to keep check on my apartment while I was gone. He had my spare keys as well...keep that in mind." I explained.

"So we ended up coming back home a day early. I was finna let my father know the next morning, since it was getting late. You know, it's going on like nine o'clock, I'm not expecting that man to be up or checking my place at the least." I sighed.

"My girl at the time and I were drinking a little. The liquor hit and your girl feeling a little horny. I'm like fuck the bedroom, we fucking on the couch in the living room!" I continued.

"Had music going, lights dim and everything." I explained. I put my face in my hands as I began to get embarrassed again.

"Y'all...my father walked in on me eating her ass." I slowly spoke.

Everybody immediately screamed, gasped or laughed loudly. "Kill me now." Alia said while falling onto Mya's lap. "Literally. Angel you're better than me. I would off myself." Mya laughed.