28.

Boo Thang

"No really, I got you a present." Angel claim while turning her camera off. The both of us had been on FaceTime since she got off work.

"You ready?" Angel asked, turning her camera back on. "No, cause it's probably something that belongs to me." I smiled. Angel then began to laugh. "Just look." Angel said.

"Ta-da." Angel smiled, holding up one of my red hoodies that she stole a few weeks ago.

"See, I told you. Man give me my shit back. Always taking my clothes." I sighed. "My closet's slowly becoming empty while yours is running out of space." I stated.

Angel laughed while picking up her phone.

"Just be happy we're not the same shoe size." she smiled. "Nah, we'd be fighting if you try to take my shoes. I don't even play like that." I shook my head.

"You let me wear your crocs a few times." Angel stated. "Woman I don't give a fuck about some crocs. Touch my sneaker collection, then we're fighting." I expressed.

"Your ass couldn't even fit them." I laughed a little.

"Cause you got big ass feet." Angel teased. "Your feet are just small. And your damn hands bruh." I chuckled.

"Shut up." Angel rolled her eyes.

"Cause you make sure to cream on these small hands so..." Angel trailed off.

"Alright. Not too much." I scratched the back of my head. "Yea, that's what I thought." Angel nodded. "Shh." I told her and she smiled.

"Oh my god." I suddenly groaned. "What?" Angel wondered. "I'm bout to have to get a job. You putting a hole in my pockets." I sighed. "Aw." Angel smiled as if she was honored.

"I'm surprised your ass ain't been run out of money." Angel said before sipping her bottle of water. "It's cause I make a decent amount over the summer and I know how to budget properly." I stated.

"Oh well excuse me." Angel surrendered. "What do you be doing over the summer?" she then asked.

"Oh you know, only fans, stripping, porn..." I joked.

"Don't piss me off." Angel gave me a blank stare. "Nah, I'm just playing. I work at a warehouse, full time." I sighed. "Oh yea! You were telling me that." Angel nodded. I nodded along with her.

"Would you still like me if I was a pornstar?" I wondered.

"Like? Sure. Love? Maybe. Date? Hell no." Angel expressed. She then took a huge bite of a donut.

"Damn..." I sighed in response to her answer.

"You damn near are one though." I heard Angel mumble. I chuckled a little at her words. "How that song by August go?" Angel laughed. "What song?" I smiled.

"She ride me like a pornstar..." Angel smirked.

"Oh yea." I smiled a little, zoning out. "Except, you never let me ride." I then said.

"Cause your ass keep playing." Angel sighed. "What are you talking about? No, I don't." I smiled. "What?! Dominique. Why are you lying?!" Angel shouted in frustration.