39.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞.

~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~

A Sister's Wrath

*A Month Later*

There's many things you expect to happen in your lifetime. Waking up, falling in love, paying bills...you know, the usual. But, no one expects to get cancelled.

At least I didn't.

Yes, I Angel Mylah Pearce-Ford have been cancelled for the last two weeks. And if I'm being honest, I don't give one fuck.

I wasn't gonna just let bitches talk down on Dominique and I's relationship. Nor was I going to allow them to continue to disrespect Dominique and her masculinity.

Long story short, three weeks ago some random person shared a video of Dominique and I walking out of the bathroom together the night of Mya's party. The both of us were obviously intoxicated in the video. You could also visibly see us fixing ourselves.

The video blew up all over Tiktok, Instagram, and Twitter. Two days later, some paparazzi released a photo of Dominique and I walking out of a hotel building, holding hands.

From there, the internet went haywire.

We were sent plenty of hate comments, dm's telling us to off ourselves, and even a few death threats.

At first, I felt some type of way. Until I stopped giving a fuck. Honestly, Dominique never gave a fuck, she just shrugged it off. Seeing Dominique's reaction made it easier for me to let it go.

BUT THEN...

People began directly targeting Dominique, talking about how masculine she seems and how weird it was for her to be dating another stud. Other studs continued to make jokes about her taking strap and saying she wasn't a real stud.

Dominique claimed it didn't bother her but, I could sense a slight change in her energy.

It really bothered me, seeing Dominique bothered. And so...I might've, sort of, went on live and cussed the internet out.

And now we're here. Cancelled.

Maybe I was acting off my emotions but, I don't regret anything I did. Not one bit.

I was taking out of the hectic thoughts in my head when Dominique snaked her hand around my waist. "Mm, go to sleep baby." she mumbled while pulling me down to her.

"I can't sleep." I softly told her, cuddling up to her. "Why not?" Dominique wondered with her eyes closed.

"I need you." I said while pulling her closer. "I'm right here ma." Dominique lowly voiced. "Noo. I need to be close to you. I wanna be in your skin or something, baby this isn't enough." I sighed.

Dominique chuckled a little in her sleep.

"You wanna titty?" she then asked, taking off her tank top. "Mhm." I nodded against my pillow. "...fucking baby." Dominique mumbled. I smiled a little, ignoring her comment as I watched her lift her sports bra.