20.

Permission

*Two Weeks Later*

It was around 11PM and I was beginning to get annoyed. I had text Dominique a few times and she had yet to respond. I knew she wasn't sleep because she always FaceTimed me to sleep. I was truly trying not to overthink.

But, her phone was on do not disturb...

I sighed to myself while rolling over in bed. I called her twice but it just rung, obviously.

When I called her a third time, it rung a few times then suddenly stopped as Dominique answered the phone.

"Dominique!" I firmly spoke. "Yes." she answered, followed by a heavy breath.

I went silent for a second.

"Hello?! What do you want bae? I'm busy." Dominique said in a low tone. "Busy? Busy doing what?" I questioned.

"Beating my meat." Dominique voiced.

"Dominique." I spoke in a firm tone. "What? I'm serious. I'm playing with fat ma." Dominique chuckled a little. "Then why didn't you invite me?" I wondered.

"Because, you were just talking about how you had so much studying to do for finals and shit. And I'm horny right now, so..." Dominique sighed.

"Well, I'm not doing anything right now. Ima FaceTime you, so I can talk you through your nut while looking at your pretty face." I expressed.

"Okay mommy." Dominique responded.

I bit my lip a little while switching the call to FaceTime.

Dominique instantly answered and I could see her laying down on her bed with blue LED lights lighting up her room.

She smiled a little as she showed me her fingers. I could see how wet they were and when she pulled them apart, I could see the strings of wetness. I immediately squeezed my thighs together a little.

"Mm." I moaned at the sight.

Dominique slowly licked and sucked on her fingers. She let out a small moan.

"Rub your clít. Slowly." I instructed in a soft whisper. I could tell Dominique began doing so as her facial expression changed. She bit her lip a little, occasionally dropping her mouth open.

"Feels good?" I asked with a small smirk. "Mhm. Feels so good." Dominique groaned in response. "Yea?" I questioned.

"Yes." Dominique nearly moaned.

Seconds had gone by and Dominique maintained what she was doing while occasionally moaning.

Suddenly I started hearing really wet macaroni- like noises. Dominique's camera had slowly fell down, facing the ceiling.

"Dominique." I sighed. "Mhm." she answered. "What the fuck are you doing? Are you fingering yourself?" I questioned. "Mhm." Dominique moaned.

"Did I tell you to finger yourself?" I asked. "Mm-mm." she let out. "So then why are you doing it?" I questioned in a firm tone.