53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)

Coming Out

The sheets felt soft and warm around my naked body. And so did Alia's skin. We looked at each other while gently allowing our fingers and hands to touch and graze one another's.

"You're so pretty." Alia whispered, caressing my cheeks. "Thank you." I smiled a little. "You're welcome." Alia responded while stretching, as she rolled over on her back.

My eyes immediately went to her strap, poking through the sheets.

"I thought you took it off." I chuckled. "No." Alia laughed a little. "Sometimes your ass be recovering fast. Gotta stay ready." she continued.

"I really don't be recovered. I just be wanting more cause it's sooo good. The best...the best." I smiled to myself, mesmerized. "Shii, don't tell me that. Ima start acting a fool." Alia smiled.

"I'm bouta act a fool." I said, getting on top of Alia.

"Wait- no. We have to get ready to meet up with those people." Alia chuckled, staring at my titties. "Dominique and Angel?" I laughed a little. "Yea, them." Alia nodded, clearly distracted as she continued eye fucking my titties.

"Let me put these away." I chuckled, reaching for my bra. "Unt-un." Alia quickly snatched my bra.

Alia then attempted to grab me while sitting up but I quickly got away. That just goes to show how common this was. "You said we have to get ready. Shower time!" I laughed, hopping off the bed.

Alia slowly got off the bed while staring at me intensely. "Myaaa." she suddenly groaned. "Yes." I answered her.

"Come here." Alia said in a low tone, sending shivers down my spine. I slowly came face to face with her, unable to keep a straight face due to my sudden nervousness.

"I just wanted to look at your beautiful face up close." Alia quietly expressed.

I wish she could get me pregnant.

Wait- hold up I'm trippin'

Alia and I soon went to shower and get ready to leave the house to hangout with Dominique and Angel. My little sweetie pies.

~⚢~

The fantastic four sat at a table outside of the restaurant we were at. It was a beautiful day out with a nice breeze.

The four of us were just talking while finishing up our food. Alia sat on the side of me and Angel and Dominique were on the opposite side of the table, all boo'd up.

"So, y'all dating? How long? What's the tea?" Angel teased.

"I mean, we're not an official couple but we have something going on, clearly. We've just been vibing and...stuff. It's not recent either, this has been going on since before the season ended." Alia explained.

"Yooo, that's actually crazy. How did we missed that?" Angel smiled, surprised.

"I mean, it was around the time that y'all broke up. So y'all weren't really paying attention to us." I chuckled. "Y'all sneaky as hell bruh. Bae we gotta watch them." Dominique shook her head.