15.

True Feelings

I woke up to the feeling of my body against the hard floor.

I groaned a bit as I lift my head slightly. My neck was killing me, I just knew I slept wrong. "Mm." I heard a soft groan behind me. I quickly turned around.

I saw Dominique laying on the floor, beside me. She rolled over and slipped her hand inside my pants.

"Um..." I froze.

"Fuck." Dominique groaned again in her sleep. She then made a long raspy moaning sound.

I felt wetness immediately pour into my boxers. I snapped myself out of it quickly and slowly removed Dominique's hand from my pants. I sighed to myself afterwards.

Dominique's hand suddenly went to my upper thigh and she began squeezing it. "Dom." I slightly bit my lip.

"Dominique." I said louder.

Dominique's eyes slowly opened. She looked around as if she was confused. She slowly licked her lips before falling back asleep.

"Dominique!" I voiced, tossing her hand off of my thigh.

"Chill, my head's pounding." she rasped out.

"I'm about to leave." I told her. "Alright bye, the fuck. I don't know why the fuck you're telling me." Dominique spoke while turning around. I glared at her and her attitude.

I just got up and left her room. Just as I was about to open the front door, Niya caught me.

"Angel?" Niya smiled at me a little. "What are you doing? More like, what were you and Dominique doing?" she teased.

"Nothing. Dom was really drunk last night, so I brought her home. She was scared of me driving in the rain, so I slept here." I explained. "Oh...yea." Niya looked as if she knew something.

"What?" I wondered. "Nothing. Thank you for dropping her off and taking care of her. I really appreciate it." Niya smiled a little.

"Yea, no problem. I'll catch you later." I waved before leaving.

I made my way to my car and got inside. It was starting to get a little chilly out nowadays. The winter was slowly approaching. I turned on the heat and sat there for a moment.

I heard my phone ding. I looked down at my phone and saw it was a message from Talia. I then opened the message.

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: Good morning!

I waited a short moment before responding with Good morning.

I started my car and began driving home.

Once I got home, I immediately took a long hot shower. I had my playlist going and was occasionally singing along. I was going back in for my second wash when my music kept constantly getting interrupted by someone blowing up my phone.

"Oh my god!" I shouted when my phone went off for about the 25th time. I rinsed the soap off my body then stepped out of the shower.

I grabbed my phone and sighed while going through my notifications. It was one of the basketball group chats.

They were all discussing a picture that someone sent, asking if it was Dominique at the party last night. I took it upon myself to observe the picture. I clicked the picture and zoomed in all around.