47.

Havoc

*A Week Later*

Twitter

'Personally I think Angel and Dominique never broke up. They probably were taking a break from media after their relationship backfired'

'They're so cute together'

'There's no face! No one even knows if that's Angel in the picture!'

'Dominique is just trolling probably...'

"DomxAngel are sooo hot'

'All of y'all are bandwagons! Just a month ago DomxAngel was receiving hate. Now they're being glorified?!'

'I hope my wife's arm is okay :('

'They're soooo fucking sexy together. Wishing I was Toni...'

'OMGGG are they back together?!'

*Meanwhile...*

3:08AM

I slowly turned the knob to the front door, shutting it very quietly. I kept all lights off as I tipped toed through the place, careful not to wake Niya up.

I approached my room door. Just as I was about to turn the doorknob, the living room light cut on. "Dominique!" Niya's voice startled me.

"Huh- wha- nothing!" I panicked as I turned around.

Niya slowly stood up from the couch and walked over to me. "And where have you been?" she asked while crossing her arms. "Um, nowhere." I said, attempting to hide my book bag.

"You think you're grown?" Niya asked me. "I am grown." I stated. "Oh? Yet, you're sneaking into your own apartment?" Niya questioned.

I rolled my eyes a little.

"And why? Because you're LITTLE ass is out doing shit that you know you ain't got no business doing." Niya continued. "Is that right?" she then asked.

"Okay! I was with my ex, Angel. I was with Angel." I quickly broke.

It's not my fault, Niya was lowkey kind of scary.

"Mm-mm-mm. Just pitiful. Look at you. Your hair's all over the place, hickeys on your neck, easy accessible clothes-" Niya's rant was cut off by the sound of Taymar laughing in the kitchen.

Niya suddenly started laughing too. I stood there silently, very much confused.

"You're so unserious bro." Taymar laughed, walking over to us. "No! It was you! I was doing just fine until you fucking laughed." Niya smiled.

"Nah, cause why you do her like that?" Taymar chuckled. Niya laughed a little while turning to Taymar.

"Why you let her talk to you like that? She's not that much older than you bro." Taymar chuckled. "That doesn't matter. She recognize, that's why." Niya spoke.

"Anyways." I mockingly chuckled.

I then opened my room door and walked inside. Immediately Ace ran up to me, jumping around in excitement.