4.

Unexpected Turn of Events

*The Next Morning*

I was laying on the bleachers, talking with Mya. We were currently waiting for practice to start. Everyone was here except for the expected, Dominique.

I nearly blew up Dominique's phone after what she did last night. Dominique kept leaving me on read until she finally blocked my number.

"Unless she already told coach she can't make practice, I guess Dominique's about to be the reason we're all running extra laps today." they all joked but I could tell they weren't happy about it. I shook my head at their comments.

Just then, Dominique walked through the doors.

She wore a black compression shirt, basketball shorts that showed off her leg sleeve tat, and crocs.

Dominique sat her bag down inches away from the rest of us. Almost the rest of the team began teasing her for being later than usual.

"What girl did you have in your bed last night?" they teased and joked. I awkwardly looked down at my phone when that comment was made.

Thankfully Lena blew the whistle and instructed us to start our laps. I looked over at Dominique who was now putting on her sneakers. As the others ran onto the court, I slowly approached Dominique.

"Uh, I think we need to talk and discuss some things." I hesitantly voiced. Dominique rested her foot on the bleachers as she tied her sneakers.

"I don't know if you did what you did last night because you were intoxicated or...well either way, I don't think you should've done that. Well no, you shouldn't have done that. Just, don't tell anybody it happened...please." I expressed.

Dominique gave me an annoyed look as she finished tying her sneakers. She then walked away, towards the others.

I then walked behind her, joining the others as well.

"Since you two enjoy each other's company so much, you can be partners after you run an extra lap." Lena smiled, referring to Dominique and I.

I heard some snickering coming from the others. I rolled my eyes before I started jogging around the court.

Later, Dominique and I started chest passes and she still had yet to talk...to me.

"So what? You call yourself mad at me?" I finally asked, passing her the ball. Dominique just stared at me, almost glaring at me. "I don't know what you're mad at me for. You're the one that's been being weird." I expressed.

Dominique suddenly threw the ball towards me,  with great force.

"Ahh!" I immediately groaned, holding my titties.

The ball had directly hit my chest. I slowly got down on one knee and put my head down while holding my titties.

"Extra as hell." Dominique mumbled, walking past me.

"Extra? How about I throw a fucking basketball at your titties and we'll see how much you like it!" I snapped.

"What's going on over there?" Lena asked, looking over at us. Eventually, the others attention turned towards us. "Nothing." I answered, standing up.