13.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~♥︎~

Yazmin x Angel

*A Week Later*

I walked out of my room with my laundry basket. "Ouu Dom, are you about to do laundry?" Niya asked me while walking out of her room. "Nah, I just wanted to do a dirty clothes haul." I smiled.

"There was no need for sarcasm." Niya rolled her eyes. "Sorry fam." I chuckled.

"Can you please wash my shorts with your clothes? I need them for Saturday." Niya asked, going back into her room.

"I don't know where the fuck your coochie been." I said while following her.

"Dom, stop playing." Niya rolled her eyes. "I'm not though. You be taking raw dick and shit. And then you go commando 24/7. That's a little scary." I stated.

"You wear them tight ass boxers 24/7? I know your pussy be a little funky..." Niya covered her nose while walking past me.

"Now bitch you know damn well-" I plucked her.

"My pussy don't stink and I taste good." I then stated.

"I would know cause I taste myself occasionally and Angel be in between my legs every damn night. Stop playing with me." I chuckled.

"Okay damn. It was a joke. If you stunk I would tell you cousin relax." Niya said, handing me her shorts.

"I know cousin." I chuckled, snatching her shorts. "Don't be snatching bitch!" Niya kicked me in the back of my leg. I turned around and gave her a warning look before walking out the front door.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Angel approached me, startling me a bit.

"Uh...to wash clothes." I said while pointing at my basket of clothes. "Dressed like that?" Angel questioned.

I slowly looked down at my black tank top, gray shorts that showed my boxers a little and crocs. I then looked back at Angel and nodded.

"Nah, Dom put some clothes on...got your titties out and shit." Angel said.

"Bruh, I'm literally just going down stairs to the laundry room. Chill..." I snickered for a short moment until Angel gave me a look. She slightly tilted her head with her hands in her pockets.

"What, you my girl or something?" I slightly cocked my neck back.

Angel sighed while taking off her gray nike jacket. She walked up to me and took my clothes basket out of my hands. Angel stood behind me as she put her jacket on me.

"You gonna answer my question?" I asked as I put my arms through the sleeves when she gestured me to.

"I just don't want motherfuckas looking at you Dom. You know what's up..." Angel finally spoke.

I kind of sighed internally at the word just.

What am I doing? Why am I doing this to myself? I feel like I've just been digging myself in a deeper hole every time I hangout with Angel outside of practice.

Angel stood in the corner as I poured my detergent into the washer. I then changed the settings a bit to where I wanted them.

"Hey Dom. Why am I always bumping into you in the laundry room?" Chelsea chuckled while sliding her hand across my lower back as she walked past.