52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)

Crush
⚢MyaxAlia⚢

Where it all started...

*A Few Months Ago (Chap. 41)*

I laid in my old bedroom in my momma's house. I stared at the ceiling while listening to all of the music and noise coming from downstairs. It was like this everyday. She decided to take in all four of my cousins when their mom died and it's been a loud, full house since.

I just couldn't do it anymore.

The only reason I moved back was because my ex boyfriend and I broke up. I didn't wanna be in the same environment as him and technically, that was his apartment.

It had been a month since we broke up. I had yet to tell anyone besides my mom and Alia. It wasn't easy to notice either because mentally I been left that relationship months ago.

Besides, there was someone else who I was maybe, kinda, sort of attracted to...

It was just kinda weird for me though, because we're really good friends. They would often joke about eating me up or always tell me how beautiful I am but, I always told them to stop.

And they did. And now I think I'm strictly in the friend zone.

But now, I have a major fucking crush on them!

My phone suddenly ringed, pulling me out of my thoughts. I saw it was Alia calling and answered the phone. "Hey!" I spoke.

"Hey girl. I'm outside." Alia said. "Okay. Here I come." I slowly got out of bed.

I then grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs. "I'll be back later mom. We're about to take our end of the season photos. And I might grab something to eat with friends afterwards." I told my mother.

"Okay, be safe." she told me.

"Okay." I rushed out of the front door. After locking the door, I quickly made it to Alia's car.

I got into the passenger seat and tossed my stuff into the backseat. "Bitch-" Alia started to say something. "My bad. Shh, I'll fix it." I quickly covered her mouth.

I reached to the backseat and fixed my stuff before turning back around. I then put my seatbelt on and pulled out my phone.

"You look beautiful friend." Alia complimented me.

I was already wearing my jersey, had did my makeup and wore a 30 inch, straight, jet black bussdown. "Thank you." I smiled a little as I looked up from my phone.

"You look nice too." I returned the compliment, looking at her. "Thank you." she lowly spoke.

Alia was wearing black sweats with a long sleeve black compression shirt. She also wore her hair in light brown boho twist. The brown really complimented her light skin complexion. Alia wore her black cap backwards as well.

Alia was a tomboy but could pull off any outfit very well. Her pretty features only did her more justice.

Her plump, soft lips. Those beautiful brown, siren eyes. Her cute nose shape and her hoop nose ring. The little cute freckles on her nose and higher cheekbones. Everything.