Sequel?! / Fun Facts!

Sequel

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading, voting and engaging! I really appreciate it sooo much!

(Edit): Bruh I'm sorry but I just needed to say this, it's very important so pay close attention! ALL OF Y'ALL ARE FUNNY AS HELL! The laughs and giggles I be letting out, reading y'all comments...TOO FUNNY. Love y'all <3

Now. Down to business.

A few of you guys have been mentioning a sequel to me. Personally, I love this book and the characters so I want to do a sequel as well! Before I do so, I wanted to gauge what storyline you guys want most as a sequel.

Below are my favorite suggestions from you guys and ones that I've thought of too! If you guys have any other ideas please let me know!

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞(𝐬) 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭:

𝟏. 𝐘𝐚𝐳𝐦𝐢𝐧: This book's main character(s) will be Yazmin of course, and whoever is involved in her life/story/plot. This book would reveal her life story, who she really is as a person, why she stirred the pot between DomxAngel and more!

𝟐. 𝐌𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: This book's main characters will be Mya and Alia, along with whoever is involved in their life/story/plot. This book would reveal why the hell these 'straight' women were really kissing, why Mya and her boyfriend broke up (in detail; it gets juicy), their life after Addicting Sins and more!

𝟑: 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐱𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: This book will be set a few years later. The main characters will be Dominique, Angel, Dakota, Mr. Greene (Dominique's father), and of course Ace! Also side characters. This book would be packed with A LOT including, the WNBA, a surprise pregnancy, situations with Dakota and more! This book would also occasionally reflect on Angel's past/youth years.

𝟒: 𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐞𝐚: This book's main characters will be Nijea, Niya, Taymar, Dominique and other people involved in Nijea's life/story/plot. If I'm being honest, this book would be pretty messy. The story/plot includes toxic relationships, A LOT of cheating, polyamory and more! Obviously this book will focus more on Nijea and her hoetivities ;)

𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥: (side eye to everyone who keeps suggesting this) ANYWAYS, this story will be set a year later, once Hazel's 18. This book's main characters will be Hazel, Marcus(yes; side eye), Kyndall, Angel, Keo (Hazel/Angel's father) and any other involved characters. The fact that Marcus AND Keo are in the plot alone should let y'all know how messy this would be...

𝟔: 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨: This story will also be set a few years later, once Cairo's 18. The main characters for this book will be Cairo, Kyndall and others that he'll meet in college. This story will more so focus on his journey to finding/loving himself. The story will also have a polyamory twist. There will be a lot of self identity crisis, drama, bullying and more. Don't worry it has a happy ending :)

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭...
Would you guys want the sequel to be ongoing, or published once it's completed??? Keep in mind I'm a college student, therefore I get really busy at times!