8.

To Fuck or Fight?

*The Next Morning*

I felt myself stretching while occasionally opening my eyes. I quickly started drifting back to sleep. Memories from yesterday and last night started flooding my mind. I paused when a image of Dominique giving me head popped into my mind.

Oh shit...

I slowly lifted the sheets up and saw I was naked underneath. The only thing I was wearing was my sports bra.

I then looked over at Dominique who was knocked out. Her light snoring filled the room.

I bit my lip a little while staring at her and remembering the ways she made me feel last night. So good.

Dominique was peacefully sleeping, resting her head on her hands. She looked so innocent.

She groaned at the sound of our alarms going off. I watched as she rolled over and quickly turned off her alarm. I then reached for my phone and turned mines off as well.

I heard a small laugh coming from Dominique.

"What?" I wondered what she was laughing at. I rolled over to face her.

"I put that ass to sleep last night." she smirked.

"Did you? Might've been because I was high as shit." I jokingly suggested. "Yea, whatever." Dominique sat up. She looked as if she was about to get out of bed.

"Come here." I groaned, wrapping my arm around her waist. "What's up?" she asked in a low, raspy tone.

I laid there silently, slowly closing my eyes. I felt Dominique gently playing in my hair.

"Come on, we have practice." Dominique stated. I sighed while rolling on my back. "Pass me my pants or something. I don't want you to see me naked." I told her.

"Definitely just had my entire mouth on your pussy and you're worried about me seeing you naked?" Dominique questioned.

"Shh, that's different." I stated.

"If you say so." Dominique sighed, passing me my clothes. I put my boxers on and got out of bed. I stared at Dominique in her boxers and white tank top as she walked up to me.

"You taste good by the way." she smirked.

"Mm, yea?" I gave her a suggestive look. "Yea." Dominique nodded, returning the look.

"You eat it very well." I whispered. "Mhm." Dominique softly bit her lip.

My hand slowly traveled down her body until it came across her pùssy. I grabbed her pùssy, squeezing a little.

Suddenly, Dominique wrapped her hand around my neck as we fell onto the bed. "Stop acting like I won't fuck your shit up." she whispered in my ear. I chuckled a little at her words.

I quickly flipped us over, leaving me on top now. I then grabbed her neck. "You know I'd beat that pùssy up." I whispered.

"Shit...fine ass." Dominique smirked. "Sexy ass." I slowly licked my lips.