29.

Crazies

*The Same Night*

Angel and I were in her car, on our way to one of the most dangerous places in the world.

Walmart.

"I'm so happy to see you." Angel smiled. "I'm happy to see you too. I missed you so much, you don't understand." I sighed.

"Oh, and you're looking real good by the way." I smirked a little. "Mm, tryna get in the backseat and make a baby instead of buying one?" Angel suggested with a no good smile.

"If only we could..." I sighed. "What? Make a baby?" Angel questioned. "No. Get in the backseat." I clarified.

"Why can't we?" Angel wondered. "Angel, you know damn well we are too big for the both of us to be back there. You know how uncomfortable that shit would be?" I chuckled.

"If you really love me you would do it." Angel said. "Please." I sighed. "Please what?" Angel asked. "Please don't start." I spoke.

"That's why the children are coming back home with me tonight." Angel threatened. "I don't care. Gives me more room in my bed for me and-" my words were quickly cut off by Angel popping me in my mouth.

"You and who? I dare you, say something stupid so I can slap the shit out of you. Cause you know I don't even play like that." Angel voiced.

I smiled a little, lightly touching my lips.

"Slap me." I told her, still smiling. Angel gave me a warning look, as if she would really do it. "It's just gonna end up turning me on..." I smirked.

"If I slap the absolute shit out of you right now, your ass is not getting turned on, you're gonna be ready to fight." Angel chuckled. Oh, I definitely beg to differ.

"If you slap the absolute shit out of me right now, I promise my pussy gonna be the wettest yet, and Ima be ready to FUCK!" I stated.

"Mhm well, we'll have to test that theory another time. We need to get our children before they close." Angel said, pulling into the war zone parking lot.

As we walked into the store, Angel grabbed my hand. The both of us held hands while walking through the store.

We made our way to the toy and plushie aisles.

"Okay, we're getting two boys." I voiced. "No, we're not." Angel immediately said. "We're getting a boy and a girl." Angel smiled.

"I want two boys though." I expressed. "Welp, guess you're gonna have to get your little two boys some other time. I'm here now and I want a boy and a girl." Angel crossed her arms.

"You're spoiled." I rolled my eyes. "You're spoiled!" Angel shot back.

"You know what, we can get a boy and a girl." I finally gave in. Angel lightly clapped her hands while smiling. "You're one step closer to getting this ass thrown back on you." Angel mumbled.

"I'm sorry what?" I did a double take.

"Nothing." Angel smiled.