26.

Submissive...

*Some Days Later*

"Angel, come on. Your ass finna make me late." Dominique said from outside of the bedroom. I rolled my eyes while looking for the hoodie I wanted to wear.

I saw one of Dominique's hoodies laying on my desk. It was a brown hoodie with white and light pink graphic designs on it.

It goes perfectly with my fit. I shrugged before putting it on.

I looked in the mirror and nodded while checking out my fit. I then put some of my locs up in a ponytail and left the rest hanging.

"Angel!" Dominique firmly spoke, walking into the bedroom.

"What? I'm ready to go." I turned to face her.

Dominique stopped and stared at my fit from head to toe. She looked at me then scanned my outfit again.

"Angel...why are you wearing my hoodie?" she asked.

"Because I like it and it goes with my fit." I answered while getting my keys. "I just literally bought you hella hoodies and you have a whole collection prior to the ones I bought you." Dominique stated.

"And?" I questioned with a slight attitude.

"And you're wearing mines! That's one of my favorite ones." Dominique expressed.

"Aw, favorite hoodie for your favorite girl." I smiled.

Dominique started to smile a little but she quickly stopped herself. "Don't piss me off." she spoke. "Let me wear it." I sighed while looking down.

"Fine. Only cause you look cute in it." Dominique smiled a little.

"I'm about to go wait in the car." she then sighed while walking out of the bedroom. "Okay, I'll be down in a second." I said, looking around for my phone.

I then realized it was in my hand.

Just as I was about to walk out, Dominique calmly walked back in and shut the door. She then went to sit on the edge of the bed and began rocking while holding herself.

"Um, what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

"I saw a spider." Dominique quietly spoke as if she was traumatized.

"A what?" I quickly moved away from the door. "A spider. I don't like spiders. And it's at the end of the hall." Dominique expressed.

"Welp, guess you better reschedule your therapy session huh?" I chuckled, sitting beside her.

Dominique slowly turned to look at me. "You're not gonna kill it for me?" she questioned. I stood up and stood in front of her, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"You know, I love you. And I would do almost anything for you but, killing a spider is not on that list." I quietly spoke.

Dominique rolled her eyes before pushing me away from her.

"Fine. I'll do it myself." Dominique stood up and walked over to the door. She swung the door open, confidently.

"Oh my god!" Dominique shouted, slamming the door and then running over to me.