46.

Do Not Disturb

*The Next Morning*

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off back to back. Dinging and ringing nonstop. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Dominique staring at me as if she was fed up.

"Tell your hoes to stop texting you when you in my presence. Put them bitches in their place." Dominique said.

"Okay." I chuckled, grabbing my phone. "When you're done, cuddle with me." Dominique then spoke while rolling over. "Okay." I smiled as I rubbed her back.

Dominique let out a small moan-like sigh at my doing.

I finally unlocked my phone, seeing that most of the missed calls and messages were from Talia. Of course they were...

I rolled my eyes while reading her messages.

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: Wya??
𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: I really don't appreciate how you left me last night.

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: Really Angel?! You left me to be with your ex?
𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: Why my friend just say she saw you all boo'd up with your ex last night at the club??!
𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: I thought we were better than this...

Eventually I stopped reading her messages and just went to text her.

𝐌𝐞: Can you stop calling and texting my phone right now? I'm busy.

I then went through a few other messages from other friends and random women I could care less about. Some I responded to and some I just went ahead and blocked them.

I put my phone on do not disturb before rolling over to cuddle with Dominique. "Mm." she let out while scooting her ass against me.

Within a few minutes, I was sound asleep again.

Until I wasn't...

"Ughhh! Yess, fuuck...right there." I moaned loudly as I felt myself cuming from the amazing head Dominique was giving me.

The feeling of her tongue piercing constantly stroking my clít felt so good. Dominique continued to swirl her tongue around my clít while sucking each time.

"Fu-ck..." my voice shook as I placed both of my hands on Dominique's head.

My legs shook as I moaned and whined loudly while having the best orgasm I felt in a minute. I stared at the ceiling, seeing stars.

I laid there, practically lifeless as I came down from my high. At first I didn't even process Dominique was now standing in front of my body mirror, taking out the ponytail she put her hair in.

"You good?" she chuckled before shaking the ponytail out of her hair and playing in her hair. She looks so good. "I'm great." I smiled a little.

Dominique walked back over to the bed and kneeled down.

"I like your hair like that." I stated while lightly grabbing her chin. "You do?" Dominique asked, staring at my lips. "Yea..." I whispered, now staring at her lips.

I stared at Dominique's tongue piercing as she slowly licked her lips. I swear god took his time with this woman.

"I don't trust you." I randomly spoke while rolling over, away from her. "What the fuck did I do?" Dominique chuckled. "I don't know. You're just too fine." I stated.