10.

Jelly?

*The Next Morning*

I inhaled the nice scent of Dominique's hair as she was passed out on my chest. I had been up for a few minutes now. Practice was a little later than usual today but my body still woke me up at the normal time.

I held Dominique tight in my arms and lightly traced what I could see of her back tat with my finger tips.

The both of our lower body's were wrapped in my sheets.

Dominique let out a soft moan as she breathed in deeply and tightened her arms around me. I wrapped my arm around her lower back a bit tighter.

Minutes passed and I started playing in Dominique's hair, massaging her scalp and trying to fix different sections of her hair that I messed up last night from the amount of times I pulled her hair.

I slowly removed my hand from Dominique's hair but she quickly put my hand back.

I moved my hand again just to mess with her.

"Mm, stop." Dominique basically whined while dragging out her words.

"You swear you're so gangster and hard but look at you..." I smiled to myself. "Just yesterday you were looking like you wanted to fight me..." I continued, just to tease.

Dominique rolled off of me and turned her back to me while yanking all of the covers off of me.

I immediately groaned and curled up into a ball as the cold air hit my naked body. "Dom." I groaned, trying to get some of the sheets.

I scooted up behind Dominique and wrapped my arms around her. "Get off me." she immediately said in that sleepy voice I loved so much.

"I was just joking. Stop...come here." I expressed, rolling her over to face me. "Unt-un." Dominique mumbled as she rolled back over. "Dom...come here." I grabbed her face.

I placed small kisses all over Dominique's face. She closed her eyes and allowed me to continue.

When I finished, Dominique offered me my own sheets back. I quickly got underneath them and stared at her. Dominique stared back at me as a huge smile formed on her face.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head nothing. "Why are you smiling?" I questioned again with a small smile.

Dominique rolled on her back and stared up at the ceiling. She sighed to herself before laughing a little.

"What?" I laughed a bit, confused.

"Nah I'm just happy as fuck." Dominique laughed again. "...got that good nut last night." she mumbled.

"You've got me feeling some type of way." Dominique continued. "And what way is that?" I questioned, licking my lips a little.

"Happy as fuck." Dominique uncontrollably smiled. I laughed to myself at how big her smile was. "Bro, I'm geeked right now. This shit lowkey embarrassing as hell but I don't even care." Dominique chuckled.

I immediately laughed at her comments. I put my body halfway on hers while laughing into her neck.

"Shit not funny." she laughed a little.