41.

The "Accident"

*A Few Days Later*

"...she's a fucking weird ass bitch for that shit. I really don't like that bitch no more. I hope her fucking pictures come out ugly." I continued to ramble on about the Yazmin situation.

Dominique was rolling on the bed, crying laughing at me.

"And you laughing. Shit ain't even funny. That shit really pissing me off." I stated. "And don't let me find out you kissed that hoe back, cause now I have to get away with two murders." I expressed.

"Bae, don't even do that. How many times I have to tell you I ain't kiss her weird ass back?" Dominique became more serious.

"I hear you. You really ain't wanna kiss her back though? She cute, I'd understand." I said, testing Dominique.

"Woah, she cute? The fuck you mean she cute?" Dominique immediately stood up, slowly walking towards me. I slowly backed up a little. "She's attractive?" I shrugged.

"Angel, please don't commit suicide right now. Cause you're really playing with your life like, I'm not the one. But you know this. So, why're playing?" Dominique questioned, walking closer.

"Damn, I can't say somebody cute?" I smiled a little.

I started to say something else but I was quickly cut off by Dominique's hand tightly wrapped around my neck. I continued to smile, biting my lip a bit.

"I'm just playing, damn." I managed to speak. "Stop playing with your life." Dominique said, removing her hand from around my neck.

I chuckled a little while pulling her closer by her waist band. "You're cute...attractive." I whispered, inching my face closer to hers. I lightly brushed my lips against hers.

"Can we just fuck already?" Dominique sighed. "No." I chuckled. "You still have to get your hair done and then we're taking our end of the season pictures." I stated.

"Who cares? They can use our old pictures." Dominique said.

"Nah, I need to broadcast the growth of my locs." I smiled, walking over to the dresser. "Anyways." Dominique mumbled.

"Stop it, with your little ugly ass attitude." I told her. "I just wish it was just us. Like, why does anyone else in the world matter?" Dominique sighed.

"What are you talking about?" I sighed while shaking my head. "Angel..." Dominique whined.

"Do you still love me?" she softly asked. "Yes baby." I smiled a little, turning to her. "Okay." Dominique nodded a little.

"Come on, so I can take you to your hair appointment." I said as I pulled Dominique into my arms. "You ready?" I asked her. "Mhm." she nodded.

Dominique and I then left the house.

On the way to Dominique's hair appointment, I begged her to tell me what she was getting done to her hair, but she continued to say it was a surprise.

After dropping off Dominique, I drove around since I had nothing better to do.

To my surprise, it didn't take nearly as long for Dominique to get her hair done as it usually does.  When she text me, I was still on that side of town. I quickly made my way back to her.