40.

And The Plot Thickens...

"Ouu shit baby- I'm s-sorry." Angel moaned loudly, curling her toes.

I held her wrist together while roughly fucking her in missionary. I had both of her legs up, sliding deep inside her pùssy, causing her wetness to pour out every single time.

I looked down and watched as my thick, veiny, 8.5 inch strap slid in and out of Angel's pretty pink pùssy.

"Uugh- bae..." she whined. I wrapped my hand around her neck, choking her. Angel struggled to breathe a little as I continued pounding her pùssy. "Please bae...slow down." Angel moaned, pushing my stomach.

"You learned your lesson?" I questioned. "Y-Yes. I'm sorry." Angel stuttered. "It won't happen again?" I continued. "Noo, I'm so sorry." Angel whined.

I began fucking her even harder.

Angel's mouth immediately fell opened as a deep, shaky breath escaped her mouth.

"Ohh give it to me." Angel mumbled in a whisper. Her eyes went low as her mouth stayed open. Angel tried to close her legs but I forced them to stay open.

"Y-You're so deep..." she whispered, placing her hand on my stomach again as she turned to her side a little.

I looked at her lower stomach, smirking as I could see the strap in her stomach every time I thrust into her. "Mhm...yea?" I moaned a little, staring at Angel.

I smirked a little to myself, noticing Angel finally drooling on my sheets again.

"You know, I just don't think you've learned your lesson yet." I shook my head. I then pressed down on Angel's lower stomach while giving her deep strokes, lifting my leg a little.

Angel stared at me while biting her lip and whining. "Dominique..." she lowly whined while holding onto my wrist.

"You got good pussy ma. It's only right that I fuck you good. It's only right..." I whispered, giving her the same strokes. Angel mumbled something inaudible.

"Huh?" I smirked. "...I love you." she managed to get out. "Yea?" I tilted my head a little. Angel nodded while closing her eyes.

I kept one hand on her lower stomach and began rubbing her engorged clít with the other.

"This pùssy so fucking wet..." I muttered.

"...fuck me. Fuck this pùssy. Yea, I'm cuming." Angel breathlessly whispered then moaned loudly.

Suddenly Angel's eyes rolled back as she began to shake and moan loudly and repeatedly. I lowered my body onto her and held her in place while still fucking her.

"...okay. Okay! Dominique stop!" Angel said once she calmed down from her orgasm. I shook my head no while continuing to fuck her. "Please. Dominique..." Angel whined.

"Shut up." I told her, putting my finger in her mouth.

I continued to fuck Angel to her third orgasm within this one round. Only then, I decided she had enough...for now.

Angel and I were now in the shower, getting ready for the family dinner we were been supposed to be headed to. Angel's parents family dinner...