6.

Butterflies

*The Next Morning*

The sound of alarms continuously ringing woke me up. I didn't have it in me to open my eyes. The sudden realization that I was hearing two different alarms led me to opening my eyes though.

Instantly I realized that I wasn't in my own room. It wasn't the brightest in the room, mainly because the sun had barely come up.

I knew I felt someone holding me. As I looked down, that's when I recognized someone's tatted arm wrapped around my waist tightly.

Dominique.

That's when it hit me...I must've fallen asleep on the movie last night.

I groaned a little, trying to move Dominique's arm from around my waist. Dominique's hold significantly tightened.

"Dom." I said, tapping her arm. I didn't get a response, instead I heard her soft snores. "Dominique." I voiced a little louder. "Hm." she finally answered. "We have practice in a few and I fell asleep here. I need to go home and get ready." I expressed.

Dominique slowly removed her arm from around my waist. "Fuck, it's cold." she groaned in her raspy, sleepy voice. Dominique slipped both of her hands into the front of her sweatpants.

"You need to get up too." I stated while getting out of bed. "I never get up on the first alarm. Maybe the second or third one." Dominique chuckled.

"That's not funny." I sighed, turning off both of our alarms. "Yes it is. Laugh." Dominique playfully demanded.

"Whatever. I'll see you at practice." I chuckled a little. "Alright. Don't be acting like you weren't just in my bed when we get to practice." Dominique sighed. "Yea, whatever." I slightly shrugged.

"You're shrugging now but when I start ignoring your ass again, it's gonna be a problem." Dominique said.

"Shut up." I told her. "You shut up." she quickly retorted. "Just, go back to sleep." I sighed.

"Come back to bed..." Dominique mumbled, rolling over.

"Speak up." I smirked.

"Shut the fuck up. You know damn well I don't have any problem with repeating myself loud and clear Angel. I said come back to bed." Dominique repeated.

"Maybe later." I shrugged. "Fuck you." Dominique pulled the sheets over her head. "Damn, why so hostile?" I laughed.

"Get out. Go home." Dominique said from underneath the sheets. "Don't be rude." I told her. I didn't get anymore responses from Dominique and eventually I realized she had fallen back asleep.

How? I don't even know.

After going back home, showering, getting dressed and drinking a protein shake, I left back out for practice.

I was more than surprised to see Dominique was already at practice. Before me?

"Angel! You haven't been responding to any of my messages." Mya frowned. "When did you text me? My phone's on do not disturb." I expressed, taking my phone out of my pocket.