36.

Hell Is Hot

*The Next Day*

"Give me the chips back!" Khloe shouted loudly, pulling the bag of chips from Josiah. "You've had enough already!" Josiah shouted back while pulling the chips.

The both of them continued going back and forth while pulling the chips. Of course I happened to be sitting right in between them.

Suddenly a large amount of chips spilled onto my lap.

"I'm done!" I finally lost it. I picked up a handful of chips and aggressively threw it at Josiah. I then picked up another handful and threw it at Khloe. "Pull over. Right now!" I yelled to the front.

There was 11 of us in a small RV camper van. We were making a three hour drive to visit our grandma, my dad and aunt's mother.

When we finally got off the highway and pulled into a Royal Farms, I quickly got out of my seat. I pushed everyone else aside so I could get out of the van.

"Angel!" they all gasped and shouted.

I ignored them while walking into Royal Farms. Soon they all followed.

I went to use the restroom before anything. Once I finished, I looked around for a snack and something to drink. And of course, the little terrorizers found me.

"You should buy me more chips because you wasted the other ones." Josiah claimed. "I was not responsible for what happened to those stink ass chips." I responded.

"You kind of were though. Can you buy me some chips too?" Khloe walked up to me. "No." I shook my head.

"Ouu, Angel you're buying snacks boo?" Cairo placed his hand on my shoulder, smiling. "I'll actually buy you something. Not them though." I told Cairo.

"Really?" Khloe gasped and crossed her arms. "Really." I nodded. "You're heterophobic. It's because he's pan isn't it?" Khloe glared at Cairo and I.

"No, it's because he hasn't made me want to murder him in the past hour." I explained. "How about you go ask your sister to buy you shit." I suggested. Khloe walked off with her middle finger up.

"Don't take it personally. It's just puberty. She was so sweet before..." Cairo sighed.

"Yea, I remember." I chuckled a little.

I continued browsing until I found something I wanted. I ended up buying both my little brother and Cairo snacks as well.

As we were walking back to the van, I saw my mom getting back into the passenger seat.

"No!" I shouted. My mom stopped and looked at me, confused. "I must sit there." I spoke. "Girl bye." my mom said, still getting into the passenger seat. "Please mom. Your children and your niece are driving me crazy." I begged.

"Go sit with your besties from high school." I smiled, pointing at my uncle and aunt. They were sitting in the row behind her.

"Come on Halia, join us." Aunt Kola patted the seat next to her. "We were just talking about the time my brother got kicked out." Aunt Kola smiled.