27.

Sex Addicts

*The Next Morning*

I smiled a little to myself while moving one of Angel's locs out of her face. Her ass was still knocked out. It was 1PM and she had yet to wake up after the events last night.

I suddenly heard the front door open. I kissed Angel's forehead before exiting the room.

I saw Niya walking with a slight limp while carrying her hoodie and shoes. I cleared my throat and Niya quickly turned around.

Niya's hair was all types of sweated out and messed up. She also only had one lash on.

"Chile, I had a time last night." Niya sighed with a smile.

"Yea...I can see that." I chuckled.

"Mm, I'm sorry. Lord forgive me." Niya looked up. "Nah, don't bring the lord into this. I bet you weren't thinking about the lord when you were being grown last night." I stated.

"Shut up. Looks like you were being grown your damn self last night." Niya said, pointing at my neck. She must've spotted the hickey I didn't even know I had until I woke up this morning.

"I am grown." I smiled.

"Mhm. Is my friend okay?" Niya asked, referring to Angel. "Uh, yea. Why are you asking me that?" I glared.

"You know why I'm asking that. Back in your hoe days, you used to have women limping out of here like they got hit by a bus then got their coochie cut off. Bitches could barely walk." Niya expressed.

"Any fucking ways." I ignored her comment. "Yea, do my friend right." Niya nodded.

"Oh, I did her right alright." I mumbled.

"Yup, that's my cue to leave." Niya began walking back to her room. I chuckled a little while walking back to my room. I shut the room door behind me and sat on the bed.

I contemplated waking Angel, it was getting later in the day but maybe she needed the rest.

I scrolled on my phone for a little while.

"I can't feel my coochieee." Angel groaned with her eyes closed.

I turned and looked at her, chuckling silently.

"Do I even still have a coochie?" Angel suddenly sat up. She lift up the sheets and looked down at herself. "Oh god, she's still there." Angel smiled in relief then laid back down.

"Ayoo!" I laughed.

Angel chuckled while closing her eyes. "I still can't feel that hoe though." Angel sighed.

"Dominique." she groaned. "Hm?" I answered. "I love you so much. When's the wedding?" Angel smiled, her eyes still closed.

"Um, spring time? So, we can be outside." I suggested. "Oh yea, and it won't be too hot either. Yea, that works perfectly." Angel nodded against the pillow.

"You wanna walk down the aisle?" Angel wondered. "Nah, too traditional." I expressed. "Yea, that's what I was thinking." Angel voiced.