23.

In Loving Memory

*A Few Days Later*

"Oh fuuuck, bruh I'm finna cry." Angel groaned and whined.

"It's okay baby, just breathe." I whispered while rubbing her lower stomach.

"Mm-mm. Kill me. Kill me now." Angel covered her face. "Angel." I chuckled a little. "It's not funny. This shit ain't never felt like this. On god I'm bout to cry." Angel expressed.

I lightly grabbed her hands and removed them from her face. Angel looked at me with a blank stare. She then poked out her lip with a sad look.

"Aw, your cramps that bad?" I asked, poking her lip. Angel nodded while pouting.

"You know, I once read that having an orgasm can help ease cramps..." I stared at Angel's lips while speaking.

"Oh yea?" Angel spoke in a low tone.

"Yea. Let me give you that good nut bae. Or two, three, four, five, six...however many you want." I smiled a little. "I don't know. That's messy..." Angel sighed.

"I love a mess. Ain't nothing wrong with a little extra wet wet, gushy gushy. We can put a towel down and get to slipping and sliding." I smiled.

"You're such a slut." Angel mumbled while rolling over on her stomach.

"I am a slut. For you." I smirked.

I got on top of Angel and lift her shirt up. I began slowly massaging her back with the palm of my hands. "Shit." Angel immediately groaned. I continued rubbing her lower back.

"When you gonna let me slut you out?" I sighed. "You already have." Angel chuckled.

"Nah, I'm talking about really, really slut you out. You haven't even seen how nasty I can get." I expressed in a low tone.

"How nasty can you get?" Angel whispered. "Very nasty...I surprise myself sometimes." I stated.

I continued to lift Angel's shirt up and saw the scratches and nail marks on her back. I smiled to myself a little while tracing them.

"You stay scratching up my back and shit. Guess I be beating that pussy up, huh?" Angel mumbled in a very attractive tone. I laid down on top of her while smiling.

"Mhm. We're getting married." I nodded against her back.

Just then Angels phone began to ring. Angel sighed in annoyance while grabbing her phone. I too looked at her phone and saw Mya was FaceTiming her.

Angel turned her ringer off then put her phone back down.

Angel and I began talking again until getting interrupted by her phone ringing again. "Just answer it." I sighed while rolling off of Angel.

I watched as Angel rolled over on her back then answered the phone. "Angel!" I heard Mya immediately say.

"What?" Angel sighed.

"What are you doing? Are you busy right now?" Mya wondered.

Angel looked over at me and gave me a smile that was hard to read. "Yea, I'm busy." she told Mya.