50. | Bonus

P̶i̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ Fight

"Bae!" Dominique called me for the millionth time. I rolled my eyes slightly while making my way to the kitchen. I knew I couldn't sigh, no matter how quiet I was, she always managed to hear my ass.

"What's up?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. Dominique stood there with a knife in her hand, as she just finished cutting food.

"Did you roll your eyes?" Dominique wondered, tilting her head slightly and narrowing her eyes at me. "No-" I laughed a little, making it obvious I was lying.

"I know when you're lying. Why lie?" Dominique shook her head a little. "Put the knife down mama. You're kind of scaring me." I chuckled.

"You should be scared. I'm over here slaving, to make your vegetarian ass something to eat, so you don't starve at this slumber party. And you busy rolling your eyes." Dominique expressed.

"I was finna ask if you wanted the extras on there or on the side. But see, I don't even give a fuck no more. I'm finna just slap that hoe on there. And you're gonna eat it how I made it." she continued.

"I love you." I smiled, leaning in for a kiss. "I love you too." Dominique mumbled, pecking my lips.

"Now put the knife down." I nodded as I slowly took the knife from Dominique. I then tossed it over into the sink.

"You talking bout me. You just tossed a knife." Dominique stated. "My bad." I shook my head. I then randomly happened to look up at Dominique's hair.

"You gon' leave your hair like that?" I asked. "Baeee. What's wrong with my hair?" Dominique dragged out.

I mean, she had a messy bun with three different states and patterns going on. Some of it still looked straight from her recent silk press. Some just looked blown out, while the rest was reverting back to her curls.

"Bae you look beautiful. Your hair is a little all over the place but, you look beautiful." I nodded. "Well it's your fucking fault." Dominique rolled her eyes, walking off.

"My fault?! How is it my fault?" I questioned, pulling her back by her hair.

"See! That right there. You have no respect for my hair. And every time I get a silk press, your stamina is suddenly on ten and you wanna keep fucking nonstop. You be sweating my hair out and pulling on it too much." Dominique voiced.

"Oh. So I guess we just forgot about the part where you be moaning, pull my shit daddy. Or making me grab your hair. Or the fact that in order for me to fuck you, you have to spread your legs." I stated.

"Um, I don't remember doing nor saying that." Dominique crossed her arms.

"Even if I did, you should know I just be saying shit cause I'm being fucked good. Like when I be telling you to cum inside me, knowing damn well..." she continued.

"Besides, you shouldn't be using me spreading my legs against me. I can't help it. When I see you, my back automatically arches and my legs automatically spread." she added.

"Yea, I've noticed." I sarcastically smiled. "You should starve tonight." Dominique said in a dull tone, walking off.

I sighed while shaking my head a little. I went ahead and cleaned up the kitchen.