5.

DNAtrain

*A Week Later*

I sighed, looking at the time and realizing we were only half way through practice. Dominique had the same reaction when I showed her the time.

After that night with Toni, Dominique and I agreed not to bring anything that happened up.

I couldn't lie and say I didn't think about it everyday since we left Toni's room. Part of me was still having trouble believing that I actually did something like that, especially with a stud...

At least I didn't see her naked, I kept telling myself. I was only trying to convince myself that I don't get down like that, although recently I kept catching myself wondering, do I?

As long as nobody else found out about what happened, I was cool. And there wasn't any way anyone could find out about what Dominique and I did.

Suddenly, Lena pulled Dominique and I out of practice.

She walked us down the hall, away from the gym doors. Dominique and I occasionally looked at each other, confused.

"Now, I want to talk with the both of you about a rather serious matter. You two know the importance of your image, the teams image, the university's image, right?" Lena began talking.

"Yea." Dominique and I nodded, slightly looking at one another.

"Right, I thought so. You guys are also aware that you're no longer invisible people. Your faces and names are very recognizable to a good amount of people...especially those in the league, into basketball, college basketball exactly." Lena stated.

"You're D2 players and I would think you guys are cautious about what you do and whom you do it with..." Lena stopped walking and turned towards Dominique and I.

"Um..." I was becoming a bit worried.

"Now, before I pull out my phone and show you guys this article, is there anything you guys would like me to know? Something that could affect, yours and the teams name?" Lena asked.

"No..." both Dominique and I shook our heads. The nervousness in our voices was almost certain.

"Well, okay. Just wanted to gets you guys thoughts on this article I was emailed earlier this morning..." Lena scrolled on her phone.

Dominique and I looked at each other out the corner of our eyes.

"Hm. Scroll." Lena handed me her phone. My eyes immediately widened at the article title.

'Tiktok Star Claims to Have Had A Threesome with College Division Basketball Players, Angel Pearce-Ford and Dominique Greene'

I heard Dominique gulp hard after reading the title.

I scrolled down further...

'After Tiktok Star Toni Wilson, made an indirect Tiktok expressing she "had a time last night" with two college Basketball stars, she left her followers with many questions. The following morning, Wilson published another Tiktok explaining in detail just what exactly went down two nights prior. Her followers were beyond shocked to hear the two stars were in fact women. With Wilson's sexuality, everyone was quick to point fingers at many male stars in the league, only to be completely wrong. Later that day, Wilson finally disclosed the names of these two women, Angel Pearce-Ford and Dominique Greene...'

Dominique and I slowly looked at each other then back at the article.

'Wilson's Tiktok has earned over hundreds of thousands of views within the past few days. This alone has caused Pearce-Ford and Greene to be trending all over Tiktok with many edits of the two and videos of women expressing how bad they want the two...'