30.

Boundaries

*A Week Until Dominique's B-Day*

I was laying on the floor, holding my stomach from laughing so much. I felt the tears quickly approaching my eyes. "Angel, get up. It was never that funny." Dominique lightly kicked me.

I looked up at her and started pointing while laughing. Niya had just finished sharing another embarrassing story about Dominique.

I slowly got up and immediately fell onto Dominique. I smiled at her and started to zone out. Dominique looked at me with her low red eyes.

"Hm." Niya attempted to pass me the blunt.

"Once again, she doesn't need anymore." Dominique sighed, taking the blunt herself. I just continued to smile while staring off into space.

"Yea bruh, she's gone." I heard Taymar chuckle.

"I'm good." I said, sitting down on the couch. I rest my head back and began smiling a little to myself. Saying I was currently in the clouds was an understatement.

"Come on, let's finish the game. It's your turn Angel." I heard Niya say. It went quiet for a moment, as my response was a bit delayed.

"What?" I finally mumbled, looking at them. Niya and Taymar immediately started laughing.

"Bruh, you're high as shit." Taymar laughed. I shook my head a little while smiling. I then looked over at Dominique.

I watched as she hit the blunt then slowly did a french inhale.

...sexy ass.

"Why are you staring at me?" Dominique chuckled to herself, noticing me out the corner of her eye.

I bit my lip a little while looking away. I started back playing the game, finishing out my turn. Dominique, Niya and Taymar continued passing the blunt around, now leaving me out of the rotation.

"Wait- what happened to Angel?" Taymar asked. "She can't hit it no more." Niya chuckled. "Oh shit, you reached your limit?" Taymar question.

I shrugged.

"I don't know man...mommy said I had enough." I smirked a little to myself.

"And did." Dominique mumbled.

I looked over at her. "What? You keep looking at me, what's up?" Dominique asked in a low tone. I smiled a little to myself while looking away from her.

"I'm tired. I wanna go chill in your room." I told Dominique. "Oop, I guess you know what that means." Niya looked away.

Dominique stood up and walked in front of me. She gestured me to stand up and so I did.

I watched as she hit the blunt. Dominique held it in and grabbed my jaw. She brought her face to mines, bringing our lips together as she blew the smoke in my mouth.

"Ouu, I wanna do that. Come on Tay!" I heard Niya say with excitement in her voice. "Uh..." Taymar stuttered.

"Dominique, give me my shit." Niya said, referring to the blunt.