32.

Birthday Sex

I woke up laying on the edge of the bed, on my back. I felt Angel partially underneath me. A panic started to arise as I quickly sat up, making sure I wasn't suffocating Angel.

A sigh of relief left my mouth when I saw Angel breathing, sleeping peacefully.

I was more than confused when I recognized my shirt as the one Angel had on. The shirt slightly covered up her boxers, the only other things she had on.

That's when I recognized I was only in my sports bra and boxers.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen area. There was a slight alcohol smell that hit my nose. "Shit." I mumbled, cleaning up the counter.

The sound of a phone notification caught my attention. I paused my cleaning, not knowing where it was coming from. Once I heard it again, I tried to locate it.

Angel groaned while rolling over on the bed. That's when I saw she was sleeping on my phone.

I sluggishly walked over and fell onto the bed.

I sighed while grabbing my phone and unlocking it. I smiled a little to myself while seeing the amount of new pictures and videos of Angel and I in my gallery.

My heart suddenly dropped as an Instagram notification from Alia slid down on my screen.

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: OMGGGG!!! Wait- you and Angel??? Y'all been dating this whole time?!?

The notification was then followed by two more separate replies from her.

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: She's the girlfriend?!? Bruh! No fucking way!

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Purrr my new moms

I then started scrolling through my notifications and my stomach started to feel unsettled as 80% of them all said Reacted or Replied to your story.

"Shit, shit, shit..." I kept quietly repeating to myself while opening Instagram.

I swiped left and began scrolling through the large amount of reactions and replies. Some of the reactions were hearts, heart eyes, surprised emoji's and even a few question marks.

I then turned my attention to the replies.

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Mbn

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Well damn...

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Gay ass.

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Ayo?

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Bro that's gay...

After reading a couple more, I went to the Instagram notification screen. I immediately saw that one of my stories had at least 30 or 40 likes.