2.

Just Jokes...

I was in my kitchen making breakfast. Dominique was in my living room, passed out on the couch. Of course I got voted once again to take care of the drunk person. I'm not sure what Dominique was drinking, but whatever it was had her gone the moment she hit my couch.

It was beginning to sound a little too quiet in my apartment so I played some music on my speaker. I tried to keep it low so I wouldn't disturb Dominique. Obviously that didn't work.

"Angel." she kept quietly repeating. I rolled my eyes, already knowing what she was going to say.

"What?" I finally answered her grumpy ass.

"Turn that shit off." she said, her voice sounding raspy. "No." I responded, continuing to make breakfast. "Yes." Dominique groaned. "No, the fuck." I argued. We continued going back and forth until she suddenly stopped arguing with me.

I turned around and jumped a little when I saw Dominique standing behind me.

"The fuck you jumping for?" she asked. "You scared me." I nervously chuckled. "Why?" Dominique looked confused by my answer.

"I didn't hear you walking up behind me." I stated. "Oh, my fault. I didn't mean to scare you." Dominique apologized. She stepped closer to me. "What are you making?" she wondered.

"Food." I smiled. "Duh." Dominique rolled her eyes. "You want some?" I asked, noticing her staring at the food. "Hell yea." Dominique smiled.

I laughed a little while making her a plate. I placed some of the chopped fruit on her plate and made her a breakfast sandwich.

"That's not real meat is it?" Dominique asked. I gave her a look. "You know damn well I'm vegetarian. So what the fuck do you think?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Fine, I'll eat it since you made it. I pray it taste good though." Dominique sighed.

"If you waste my food, you're paying me." I spoke. "Mhm." she nodded, taking the plate.

I watched Dominique closely as she took a bite of the breakfast sandwich. I waited a few seconds before asking her if she liked it. "This lowkey hit. Don't tell anyone I said that though." Dominique admitted, taking another bite afterwards.

"I don't know why y'all act like eating healthy is a bad thing or is embarrassing." I shook my head. Dominique began to laugh at my comment.

Once the both of us finished eating and I got ready, I was ready to take Dominique home.

Dominique was quietly sitting in the passenger seat on her phone...well until she started being her disruptive self again.

"Angel." she called me. "Yea?" I answered, focusing on the road. A few seconds had gone by without Dominique saying anything else. I looked over at her for a quick second, noticing she was back to scrolling on her phone.

"Angel." Dominique suddenly said my name again. "Yes Dom, what do you need?" I questioned, looking over at her. I watched as she smiled at her phone.

I rolled my eyes, accepting the fact that she was just playing games.

"Angel." Dominique groaned, as if she had been struggling to get my attention. "What?!" I nearly snapped. "What?" Dominique asked, almost confused.