34.

Shit Goes Left

"Have you ever considered trying A. A. meetings?" Dr. Stephens wondered. "No. I don't think that's my environment." I expressed.

"And why not?" Dr. Stephens asked.

"Because, I feel like it's a very depressing environment. Plus, that's where alcoholics go." I stated. Dr. Stephens then gave me a very confused look.

"So, Dominique. Sweetie. What do you consider yourself?" she questioned.

"Oh me? I don't really consider myself an alcoholic. I feel like alcoholics only drink alcohol and use it to cope with everything, you know?" I nodded.

"Well Dominique, alcoholism comes in many shapes and forms. It's an addiction and people have addictions in many different ways. For example, you choose to drink when you feel sad." Dr. Stephens explained.

"Don't get me wrong, there are many stages to alcoholism. From what you've shared with me since I've taken you on, you seem to drink responsibly most of the time. Occasionally, you do consume alcohol solely to temporarily numb sadness. No, your drinking habits aren't the worst but, that doesn't mean they won't get worse if you don't start finding healthy ways to cope." she continued.

I nodded in understanding.

Once my therapy session was over, I walked out to Angel waiting for me in the parking lot. When I approached the door, I saw Angel with her seat all the way back.

Her cap was now on her face, covering it completely.

Just as I went to knock on the window, I noticed the doors were still unlocked. I opened the passenger door and got in. Immediately I could tell Angel was sleep.

"Give me all your money!" I tackled her. Angel went into her pocket and handed me her wallet.

"Bruh." I said, taking her wallet and then yanking her hat off her face. "You could've been robbed and dead." I stated.

Angel chuckled a little while opening her eyes. "I knew it was you." she claimed.

"You left the doors unlocked. You can't be doing that shit. What if somebody saw that and actually got in. They could've robbed you or worse." I firmly explained.

"Mhm, my fault bae." Angel groaned stretching.

I watched as her shirt lift up, showing her red boxers. I saw way more than just her waistband.

"And pull your fucking pants up." I told her. "What thirsty ass whores are you tryna attract with your sagging ass?" I questioned.

"...the fuck are you talking bout?" Angel mumbled, looking over at me.

I mocked her before lifting her shirt up. For a second I got caught up, staring at her toned stomach. Angel had been working out and gawd damn is all I could think.

"Why are you sagging?" I questioned, snapping out of it. "I'm not." Angel said. "You are." I argued. "I'm not though." Angel argued back.

"You see, this! This, is sagging!" Angel pulled her pants down more.

"Mm, now pull your boxers down." I smiled a little, staring at the outline of Angel's pussy. "Dominique ew. Stop being a homosexual." Angel pretended to cover herself up.