7.

Wild Thoughts

*The Next Morning*

My eyes slowly opened when I felt continuous movement. I saw Dominique rolling over, her back now towards me. I groaned lowly while snaking my arm around her waist. Dominique then took my hand into hers.

I was so relieved when I remembered we didn't have practice today. I quickly began drifting back to sleep.

My eyes quickly darted open when I felt Dominique slide my hand up her shirt and place my hand on her titties.

My heartbeat immediately quickened and not just the one in my chest...

When I softly squeezed Dominique's titty in my hand, she let out a quiet moan-like sound.

"Angel." I heard Dominique groan in her sleepy voice. "Hm?" I answered. "Stop fucking playing." she told me. I lightly bit my bottom lip at how good she sounded.

I've been trying to ignore it, but I had been wet as fuck since last night and her voice wasn't making it any better.

I closed my eyes, forcing myself to go back to sleep. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

When I finally woke back up, Dominique was now laying on top of me and my arms were wrapped around her upper back. I didn't even remember getting into this position but here we were.

The smell of food filled the air.

A few minutes had gone by when Dominique had rolled off of me and started stretching. "Mm shit." she yawned while sitting up.

"Angel, wake up." Dominique tapped my leg. "I am up." I finally spoke. Dominique quickly turned around and looked at me. "What the hell." she chuckled.

"How long have you been awake?" Dominique wondered while standing up. "A few minutes." I smiled, sitting up. "Why didn't you wake me?" Dominique asked. "Yea...right." I gave her a side eye.

She laughed a little while walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my notifications. I shook my head when I came across a message from my sister.

𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥: Not pregnant

The message was followed by the prayer hands emoji.

I continued scrolling until I came across a few messages from Mya.

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Bro my friends are literally simping and obsessing over you and Dom right now. They're literally talking about you guys at the mall and it's cringe. It's killing meee

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Tell Dominique to come fold me like a pretzel and slurp me like a slushy. My instagram is @ stacisoliked_

𝐌𝐲𝐚: OMG sorry! That was my friend. I promise I'm getting them under control
𝐌𝐲𝐚: This is so embarrassing. I'm so sorry Angel

I kept rolling my eyes and mugging the one message about Dominique. I don't know why I kept rereading it but the more I read it, the more pissed off I became.

"Fix your face." I heard Dominique say while walking out of the bathroom. "I swear I hate bitches." I mumbled.

"Yea, me too." Dominique nodded.

"What's wrong though?" she asked. "Nothing. I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" I quickly tried to change the subject. Dominique stared at me, as if she was still waiting on an answer.

I expressed that I did not want to talk about what exactly was bothering me and Dominique respected my wishes. We then left her room and walked into the kitchen.