Arrival at Hogwarts

"So, this is going to be quite a dramatic story (PS, I'm a drama queen).

Narcissa Malfoy X OC
Go to the first Important note
Quickly , go go go!

Plot: Black Sisters X OC
Go to the second one

This might get confusing, and right now, I'm writing this in Notepad because I'm bored.

"I would like to remind you that the characters from Harry Potter belong to J.K. Rowling (unfortunately). Let's pretend it was written by Emma."

(...)

Cassiopeia awoke early that morning, eager for the day that had finally arrived: 1st of September, the day she would finally go to Hogwarts.

She dressed quickly, slipping into an elegant robe in shades of green and black, complemented by dragon leather boots.

As she walked through the corridors of the Gaunt family house in England, she felt strangely lonely; the place was almost deserted, with only a few house-elves and her faithful serpent for company.

Descending the stairs, Cassiopeia came face to face with a tall and thin man with black hair and a pointed nose, who had arrived early to accompany her to her destination. Her eyes always widened when she saw how tall he was, or perhaps she was just too small.

Severus Snape, the Potions professor at Hogwarts and a friend of her godmother, was helping Cassie with her transition in London.

"Miss Gaunt, are you nervous?" said Snape, trying to smile slightly.

"Quite, sir," nervously replied Cassi. "Where is Minnie?" She asked, looking around.

"She apologizes, but she can't come today. All the students are coming. She's probably very busy at Hogwarts." Snape explained.

Cassi nodded as she asked the house-elf to unlock all her supplies from the cupboard, which had been packed in a trunk earlier in the week. Then, she turned to bid farewell to the small elf and thank him for his hospitality in the mansion. She gave Tinky a big hug, who tried not to cry. The elf missed his mistress and was very happy to get to know the young witch, touched by her kindness.

The duo got into the carriage, and Cassiopeia was impressed with how spacious it was on the inside. Sitting on one of the plush seats, she looked around the cabin, marveling at the refinement and magic that permeated the space. Snape gave her a discreet smile, the corners of his lips curving slightly.

"How do you think Hogwarts will be?" He asked Cassi, curious to know the young witch's expectations.

"I already know a little," she blushed lightly. "I read a book called 'Hogwarts: A History,' and it was very insightful about the castle and its past. I've also heard all the stories my mother told about her time at Hogwarts."

"Interesting," Snape murmured. "And which house do you think you'll be sorted into, Miss Gaunt?" He asked, raising a curious eyebrow.
Cassi pondered the question for a moment.

"Well, I know both sides of my family have been sorted into Slytherin for centuries, and according to my mother, I'm a little snake myself. So, I would be happy to be sorted into my parents' house."

He seemed excited at the prospect. "Well, you would be one of my snakes then. I am the head of Slytherin house."

She smiled broadly at that. Cassi never meet her father,Regulus, who had disappeared on a secret mission.