Yule Ball

Cassi looked stunning on the night of the ball. The emerald dress, given to her by Narcissa, hugged her curves perfectly, accentuating her waist.

She applied a dark red lipstick, highlighting her lips, and her lashes were longer than usual, giving her eyes a seductive look.

As she admired her reflected image, she felt radiant. She knew she was a beautiful witch, but that night she felt particularly confident.
When she entered the Slytherin common room, she felt the gazes and heard some sighs of admiration as she passed by.

Pansy, taken aback, couldn't contain her surprise upon seeing her. "Wow," she exclaimed, stuttering slightly. "Y-You look stunning." Cassi smiled, appreciating the reaction. Pansy looked beautiful in her bright pink ruffled dress as well.

"Thank you," she replied, with her cheeks slightly flushed. "You look beautiful too."

Soon after, Draco entered the common room, and his expression transformed upon seeing Cassi. He stopped abruptly, with his mouth slightly open, clearly impressed. "Wow, you look fantastic," he said, wide-eyed.

Cassi smiled, feeling flattered, and promptly returned the compliment, noticing the handsome suit he was wearing.

She walked down the corridor, making her way towards the Great Hall, when she came across Fleur Delacour.

The French champion looked stunning in a silver dress that accentuated her elegance, paired with a sophisticated hairstyle.
Cassi was momentarily breathless at the sight of her. "You look impeccable."

However, it was Fleur's reaction that caught her by surprise. The Frenchwoman seemed mesmerized, staring open-mouthed at Cassiopeia. Fleur's words made her gasp and blush furiously. "You are the most beautiful witch in this place," she sighed, leaving Cassi even more enchanted and embarrassed by the compliment.

Without hesitation, Fleur extended her hand and pulled her by the waist, bringing her by her side. "Come, Ma chère," she softly beckoned.

The oak doors of the entrance swung open, and everyone turned to look as the students from Durmstrang entered with Professor Karkaroff. Krum led the delegation, accompanied by Hermione, who looked stunning in a pink dress.
Above the heads of the group, she saw that the area of the lawn just outside the castle had been transformed into a sort of grotto filled with enchanted lights.

Hundreds of living fairies were seated on the conjured rose bushes, fluttering around the statues that seemed to represent Santa Claus and his reindeer. Then Minerva's voice called out, "Champions here, please!"

Minerva was dressed in formal red tartan robes and had adorned the brim of her hat with a thistle wreath, the national flower of Scotland.
She instructed them to wait to one side of the doors while the others entered. They were to enter the Great Hall in a procession once the other students were seated.

They were so absorbed in their exchanged glances and smiles that the witches hardly noticed the murmurs of the boys around them. Some expressed their discontent, unhappy that they didn't have the opportunity to accompany either of the two.

Cedric Diggory and Cho Chang positioned themselves beside Harry Potter, who was accompanied by Parvati Patil. Hermione Granger, stunning in her dress, stood next to Viktor Krum.

"Ladies first," Minerva joked, winking at her goddaughter while murmuring, 'You look beautiful, kitty,' silently.

Cassiopeia and Fleur led the way. The champions and their partners formed a procession, walking in pairs through the hall.

Applause echoed through the room as they entered and made their way to a large round table at the back of the hall, where the judges were seated.

The walls were covered in shimmering silver ice, with hundreds of holly and mistletoe garlands crisscrossing the dark ceiling dotted with stars. The House tables had disappeared, replaced by about a hundred small tables illuminated with lanterns, each accommodating twelve people.