The truth

This is suppose to be quite emotional. I must admit I shed a tear while writing, and perhaps it's because I'm on my period? Whatever, doesn't really matter. But I did shed a tear like a baby.

(...)

"Are you sure about this?" Draco inquired nervously as he watched Narcissa pace back and forth, assembling a hamper.

"They need food, but I'm not sure if there's anything there," explained Cassi, assisting the witch.

Kreacher was with them, preparing more supplies. He held a first aid kit with potions and other equipment.

"Do you think they have sleeping bags?" Narcissa questioned, thoughtful.

"I don't know, but Granger is smart, she must have taken some," Draco commented.
Narcissa paused for a moment, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

"Honestly, when will this animosity towards Hermione stop?" Cassiopeia huffed.

"When she stops coveting my girlfriend," Narcissa retorted with a scowl, raising her voice.

Draco looked between the two with a wide grin, his hand covering his lips to hide the laughter.
Cassiopeia shook her head, somewhat exasperated, but with a smile on her face.

She asked Kreacher to go ahead, just to ensure that the Gryffindor trio was at Grimmauld Place.

The small bag had an undetectable expansion spell on it, able to fit in a trouser pocket. It contained enough food for three whole months, a tent in case they needed to flee into a forest, a few changes of clothes, blankets to protect them from the cold, and pillows too.
When Kreacher returned with confirmation that they were at Grimmauld Place, she bid farewell to Narcissa and Draco, apparating back home.

(...)

It was quiet, some things seemed ransacked, and anger welled up in her as she remembered that Mundungus had dared to steal from her

Cassi searched through a few rooms, but when she finally found them, they were standing at the doorway of her bedroom. The same room that had belonged to her father.

"What are you lot snooping around for?" she asked playfully, and the three jumped in alarm, wands pointed at her.

"No funny business, you lot shouldn't use magic inappropriately," Cassi joked.

Hermione was the first to let out a relieved sigh and rushed to hug her. "Cassie."

"Good to see you, lioness girl."

"Cassie," Harry sighed, walking over to hug her as well, followed shortly by Ron.

"What are you doing here?" Hermione asked, concerned. "It's too risky."

Cassi huffed. "This is my house."

Hermione blushed furiously.

"And don't act like I haven't risked myself for you all before," Cassi added, raising her eyebrows.