Pettigrew

During the Care of Magical Creatures class, Hagrid was deeply distraught. He seemed terrified by the Commission's verdict.
"It's all my fault. I stumbled over my words. They were sitting there, dressed in black, and I kept dropping my notes and forgetting the dates you sent me, girls. Then Lucius Malfoy stood up and spoke, and the Commission did exactly as he commanded..." Hagrid said tearfully.

"There are still appeals," Ron said fiercely.
"Don't give up yet, we're working on it!"

The five of them were walking back to the castle with the rest of the class. Ahead, they saw Draco, walking with Crabbe and Goyle, constantly looking back and laughing mockingly.

"It's no use, Ron," Hagrid said sadly when they reached the castle entrance.

"That commission does what Lucius Malfoy tells them to. I'm just going to make sure the last few hours of Buckbeak's life are the happiest he's ever had. I owe him that..." Hagrid turned around and ran towards his cabin, his face hidden in a handkerchief.

"Look at him crying like a big baby!" Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle had stopped at the castle doors, listening.

"Have you ever seen anything more pathetic?" Draco asked. "And they say he's our teacher."

Harry and Ron turned violently towards Malfoy, but Cassi held them back at the last moment.
However, to her surprise, Hermione was faster.

Fuck

She punched Draco in the face with all the strength she could muster

Draco nearly fell backward, and Cassi, Harry, Ron, Crabbe, and Goyle stood frozen, astounded.

Hermione practically growled,
"Don't you dare call Hagrid pathetic, you, you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

Cassi couldn't help but laugh, with her hand on her knees.

"Sorry, sorry, mate. But you deserved that."

"Mione!" exclaimed Ron weakly, and he tried to grab the girl's hand as he saw her gather herself for another strike. Hermione pulled out her wand, and Cassi instinctively raised her hands, momentarily freezing her friend.

"Get out, Draco, quickly," Cassi instructed, unsure if she could contain Hermione for much longer.

"Let's go," Draco murmured, running and giving a slight thankful smile to Cassiopeia.

In an instant, the three of them had disappeared into the corridor that led to the dungeons.

"Mione!" Ron exclaimed again, appearing both amazed and impressed.

"Nice right hook," Harry said, panting.

The three of them nodded in agreement, and Hermione blushed.

"Thanks," Mione said, her face turning ruby red.
Harry looked at Cassi and widened his eyes.