Crucio

Two months had passed, and Cassiopeia was beginning to lose hope when she heard the news that Xenophilius, Luna's father, had alerted the Death Eaters about the presence of the Gryffindor trio in their home. The poor man was desperate and rightfully so, considering that Luna had been captured and he had no idea what was being done to his daughter.
She was in a bind, if she left the mansion to alert them, she would be caught in an instant.

Draco was also apprehensive, but his options for help were limited. He was returning home for the Easter holidays and needed to be cautious. The Dark Lord's trust in the Malfoys was no longer complete, and one wrong move could result in devastating consequences for any of them.

(...)

Narcissa was seated behind her in the comfortable living room, her skillful hands sliding over Cassiopeia's tense shoulders. The older woman's brows were furrowed in concentration as her fingers pressed into stubborn knots, seeking to dissipate the built-up tension.

"Princess, you need to release these muscles. Relax," she murmured softly, the pressure in her hands intensifying slightly. The muscles yielded under her touch, but the knots stubbornly persisted.

"I can't... I'm too worried," Cassi sighed sadly, a pout forming on her lips. She had been experiencing a lot of shoulder pain due to stress. This dialogue had become more common than she'd like to admit.

A noise around the house alerted them, and the small house-elf appeared in front of the two, nervously wringing her tiny hands.

"There are visitors at the gate, Mistress Cissy," Winky informed. "They say they have Harry Potter."

Cassiopeia stood up abruptly, nearly knocking Narcissa off her support in the process. She turned with an apology, receiving only a playful tongue-click from the older woman. However, her expression quickly turned serious.

Narcissa headed toward the second gates, Cassi following in her footsteps like a lost puppy. She was so nervous.

Could it really be Harry? How could he have been captured?

"What's going on?" she asked as they reached a group.

Cassi restrained herself from shouting. Dean Thomas, a goblin, Hermione and Ron, and... Harry. It was definitely Harry, but something was wrong with his face.

"We're here to see He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!" came Greyback's harsh voice. "We heard the main headquarters are secret, and we'd have to get past the Malfoys first."

Narcissa couldn't contain her mockery in her response, her nose wrinkling in disdain. "Who are you?"

"You know me!" There was bitterness in the werewolf's voice. "Fenrir Greyback! We've captured Harry Potter!" Greyback seized Harry and turned him to face the light, forcing the other prisoners to turn as well.

"I know he's swollen, Lady Malfoy, but it's him!" Scabior's sharp voice sounded. He captured fugitives for the Ministry in exchange for rewards. It was one of them who killed Ted Tonks.

"If you look closer, you'll see the scar. And this one here, see the girl? She's the mudblood traveling with him. There's no doubt it's him, and we brought his wand too! Here, ma'am..."

Narcissa approached to examine Harry's distorted face. Scabior offered her the wand, and Cassiopeia took it with a slight twist of her nose. It wasn't his wand.

She showed it to Narcissa, who merely raised a single eyebrow. "Bring them inside."

"Dear, please fetch Draco," Narcissa requested gently, giving her hand a light squeeze.